w00t .hack perfect fx set soon to be available
theres a site i came across where they said .hack a perfect set by fx would soon be available to buy at the site i can't post the name cause i guess jj doesn't like the competition but i can't wait for jj to get the anime in
i am a hamburger

My HK Anime Collection
My R1 Anime Collection
take a peek and buy something ^-^
What confuses me is that it says it's only 2 DVDs. That better be a mistake, because 14 episodes per DVD is unbearable.
.Hack is 3 dvd set
It could be 2 if they were double sided and double layered.Big Grin But I think that is too crazy but it is more space saving then making space for 4 dvds.
hey,
tell me !!!
i want the set only if it contains the extra 2 episodes 27, 28!

dose the FX set have these ?
will it be here soon ????

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
It says episodes 1-28, so I'd say so. Though this also is a downfall as FX already sucks ass at encoding, especially a show with as much detail and (although hardly any) action as .hack//SIGN it'll probably turn out really bad.
I never really understood why FX sets are always so heavy in pixelation. I just don't get it Rolleyes . I've owned MI and MAC sets that are perfect (but they tend to screw up other things, which can be more annoying), but only a few FX sets seem to be pixleation free.

I hope Chobits doesn't have the same problem Sad .
Hey dvd_master didn't you rip the first nine episodes for Flora?
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Yes, though I can almost assure you that's not what they are using. I'll buy it to be sure, but I had made some mistakes (mainly AC3 encoding, which I was new to). Flora said that was a little problem, and that the subtitles were too small (I didn't think se) but Flora said the video is identical to the R1's except for a minor softening. Exact words were

"I doubt anyone will notice nor care".

If it truly is terrible, I'm gonna talk to Flora about a remaster (me) while I bitch (politely) about why they didn't let me fix it like I offered.