the last DBGT dvd 2 b released on may 11th
hmm funimation is going to be finished with what they call the complete series of dragonball gt hmm only 49 eps that sucks..

i think theres like 64 eps of gt right??? its been so long since i watched the series
i mean like why in the hell did funi skip 15 plus eps!!!

i bet they wont even relase that GT movie forgot the name with pan being a grandma and 2 sayians fighting gotens trunks sons????

we will have the last part of the gt perfect collection eventually which will contain 24 episodes if they continue the 3 dvds per part ahhh yes its gonna be sweeeet!!!

and yes the last dvd of the gt series is volume 15 generations which contains only 4 eps at 24.95!!!???..

it ships may 11th.

i just thought i'd share this incase some peeps didnt know!!
Those 15 or so episodes, for us completetists, is essential to knowing that you have every single Dragon ball episode. I don't like the fact that I'll be missing some episodes, it sacriligious. Blaphemous even!
It's all about the love Wink
I think they are going to release those 15 episodes eventually ( I don't know why) and the final movie sometime in September.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
If you wish to know
64 complete episodes for DBGT
Funimation Cut the first 15 episodes because they said it was "too" boring. Its actually them showing how goku turned into a kid again.. about the black dragon balls and just them dealing with everything before they left to search for them in space.. and wind up fighting those people before they hit the baby saga..

But i don't knwo if Funimation is going to put them out there is also a Dbz Special that takes place after dbgt and its about pan's grandson and he is suppose to be a reincarnation of Goku..
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz
If you wish to know
64 complete episodes for DBGT
Funimation Cut the first 15 episodes because they said it was "too" boring. Its actually them showing how goku turned into a kid again.. about the black dragon balls and just them dealing with everything before they left to search for them in space.. and wind up fighting those people before they hit the baby saga..

But i don't knwo if Funimation is going to put them out there is also a Dbz Special that takes place after dbgt and its about pan's grandson and he is suppose to be a reincarnation of Goku..

That's the DBGT movie.. It isn't a Z special.
hey on the gt perfect collection set does it use the original intro and not the dubbed intro??

i know i watched dbgt last night on cartoon network the opening sucked..while the end credits were alright..

did funi even show the first ep with uub and goku fighting each other?? myself would love to have those 15 eps in dvd quality condition i use to have the complete series on the cheapo VCD until i let a no good friend borrow it who ive not heard from in over 4 friggin years well it was fun while it lasted.!!!.

i bet funi even skips the part when vegeta gets fed up not being able to go SSJ4?? that was cool how bulma made the brute ray and transformed him!

or what about the part when piccolo and goku is in hell with all those past enemies???

its hard to believe that the VCDs of dbgt were selling for over 60 dollars on ebay 4+ years ago..i could never find myself paying that much for it now thats it available on dvd the first 25 eps 21 dollars its like ive died and gone to heaven or something.
Quote:Originally posted by Jaded God
That's the DBGT movie.. It isn't a Z special.

hehe i meant DBGT.. since we where talking about that.. but happened to type Dbz outta habbit..
Quote:Originally posted by casshan83
hey on the gt perfect collection set does it use the original intro and not the dubbed intro??

i know i watched dbgt last night on cartoon network the opening sucked..while the end credits were alright..

did funi even show the first ep with uub and goku fighting each other?? myself would love to have those 15 eps in dvd quality condition i use to have the complete series on the cheapo VCD until i let a no good friend borrow it who ive not heard from in over 4 friggin years well it was fun while it lasted.!!!.

i bet funi even skips the part when vegeta gets fed up not being able to go SSJ4?? that was cool how bulma made the brute ray and transformed him!

or what about the part when piccolo and goku is in hell with all those past enemies???

its hard to believe that the VCDs of dbgt were selling for over 60 dollars on ebay 4+ years ago..i could never find myself paying that much for it now thats it available on dvd the first 25 eps 21 dollars its like ive died and gone to heaven or something.

Uubu and Gokou fight at the End of Z.. Not GT.
are you sure cuz i could sworn he was training or fighting him on the first ep of gt where it shows the aged pilaf turning goku into a kid??

EDIT he was training with him not fighting him on the first ep of gt hes older now not a flimsy little kid..
Quote:Originally posted by Jaded God
Uubu and Gokou fight at the End of Z.. Not GT.

You are wrong there.. GT opens up with Uubu and Gokou fighting in the Hyperbolic time chamber for Uubu's Training Graduation.. And after they come out of the Hyperbolic time chamber is when they meet Emperor Pilaf which found the black dragonballs there etc etc..
Pilafs wish and the result in GT was the best joke in DB history.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
There is a lot people he love this series, I one of them. I t has a lng enrighed story and thats why cuting fifteen episodes no matter how boring they are is wrong. It's up to t the comsumer to deem them boring not the dvd companies. This little stunt makes me dislikes americas style even more.
It's all about the love Wink
I saw the episodes in raw japanese back in 99 believe me they were boring, except for the first 3 they were pretty good. But you are right I think what funimation did is stupid, at least they are planning on releasing them sometime this year.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz
You are wrong there.. GT opens up with Uubu and Gokou fighting in the Hyperbolic time chamber for Uubu's Training Graduation.. And after they come out of the Hyperbolic time chamber is when they meet Emperor Pilaf which found the black dragonballs there etc etc..

Ah yes you are right.. I forgot about the first episode. It has been a while. The place is all destroyed when Gokou and Uubu are fighting, yea I remember.

I was thinking of the last episode of DBZ when he spars him.