Questions about chobits
I hear a lot of things about chobits and I've read a couple of things on it but I still feel like i'm in the dark about tha anime. What in the world is it about? Is it as good as people make it out to be? Please fill me on the cobits world.
It's all about the love Wink
I am interested to know more too. Is it all mushy romantic girly blah blah, or does it have some good drama/humor/ect? I see a lot of guys saying they like it, but I allways thought it was a girls anime.
[Image: kitty.gif]
It's got pretty good humor, although towards the end of the anime, it really sobers up, and becomes much more serious.
It was decent, as long as you don't compare it to the manga in any way, shape, or form. I'd still tell you to get it, though. :P
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
its like love hina.
its so damn great ! funny and smooth animation . this is one of my new all time favs.

it is a must add to any anime collection.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Humorous humor. Cool storyline. Fun animation. good buy.
^
Redundant
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
computer modelled in shape of girls/women in all sizes. Boy falls in love with super computer, Chobits, Chii.
Obstacles.......overcame, triumph.....
It can have its funny moments, but I think the funniest stuff was in the first 4 episodes. Throughout the series, there's this hint of something mysteriously big to come. The plot is pretty good.. sorta reminds me of soap opera stuff. The series is really laid back with more sentimental stuff in the end.
I'm a fan of Berserk an fist of the north star, do you think I will like this anime. I really don't enjoy romantic comedies that much. Does this series have a great plot and story behind it? Those element are what usually make good animes. Of course, animation qualityis next after story in terns of anime quality.
It's all about the love Wink
i keep hearing people compare it to love hina. is it really similar? i personally did not like the humor in love hina. i felt the story never progressed and all the jokes the the exact same joke recycled.
I think humor in Chobits is better executed. I'm not into Love Hina. After watching th movie.....I didn't even bother going into the series....
old jokes being used over and over again......

But I didn't like Chobits enough to get them on R1s.....maybe I'll get the HK...