Chobits (LIVES)
Hey,

Finally got my damn order from Getterdome and i will never order from them anymore it took to long for shipping and cost 8$ a set to mail together. the sets look good but i havent watched them yet. i plan on starting with chobits. but i also wat to start WHR V.4. i got the AV set dubbed of chobits.

the set looks good the only thing i hate so far is the case the holder is bad. well ill post my findings after i play a few eps.

later.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
According to the review posted of the AV set it looks like this set is far from perfect. I'll just wait for the FX set.
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
According to the review posted of the AV set it looks like this set is far from perfect. I'll just wait for the FX set.

Yeah I read that review not too good for that set. I guess I made the right choice to wait for the FX set.
im on the third disc so far so good no problems at all.
the only thing thats bad is the extras like the trailers dont have sound thats it ! i dont care about that though.
but so far this set is so so so awesome the story is so funny its a great title it brings me back to when i was watchign love hina. its such a great series.

i would get either set hell even r1's

-LE

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
That is the only set where i have all of the R1s. Well, Vol. 7 is coming in the mail...
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
i have the whole Cowboy bebop r1 set!
starting to get the sets of Last exile and WHR.

i might get this R1 set as well too.

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Quote: I'll just wait for the FX set.

You won't have to wait long -- Cookie Jar said that the FX set will hit Us shores next week.

Also, Mr. "SAME ENGLISH VOICES as the Cartoon Network/AdultSwim/Toonami Airing" has some copies on sale now at eBay (though it may or may not be the FX version)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...55865&rd=1
Woot I just bought the FX set on this site (importanime). Can't wait to get it.