American Cartoon HK DVDs
I am not sure if anyone has discussed this topic before, but I thought it would be interesting to give it a go.

What American cartoons would you like to see a HK publisher pick up?

Doubt it would ever happen, but who knows. Maybe we could nag them with e-mails to get them to make a few of our favorites.

If I had to choose two, it would be X-Men Evolution and Teen Titans.
[Image: kitty.gif]
The new He-Man Tv Series and Star Wars: Clone Wars (Season 1 & 2) if they could HK bootleg it without getting kicked in the ass by Lucas (LOL)

- Guts45
You are all retarded. Did you not have a childhood or are you 12?

I want the original He-Man and the original TMNT.
<a href="http://elotroladodelburro.tripod.com">Website</a>
Personally I would want Thundercats and Voltron then TMNT. But I love Voltron the most!
I'm amused that you list Voltron in the American Cartoon wish list.
Did you want the original three robot gladiator version, the second version with all the cars and planes, or the third (and most famous) version with the five lion robots?

I'd like to see The Animated Batman, Superman, and Justice League cartoons on HK DVDs... I love the modern animation of those series.
It would also be cool to be able to get Johnny Quest, Underdog, or Rocky and Bullwinkle for classic cartoons.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
cause its just as cheap as if you bought the R1 set and we have had this disscussion.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
SUPER FRIENDS!
Sh*t i thought we were talkin bout new US Cartoons, yeh old skool stuff is the best

He-man (80's)
Galaxy Rangers
Bravestar
Thundercats
Mask
Cadilacs and Dinasaurs <-- Absolute classic, remember the video game?

Be cool to see those on HK but they'd have to get the UK retails of them to rip them cause none of them are on R1
Ok I thought my list was pretty gay, but at least I didn't have the original He-man on it:

Silver Hawks
Tigersharks
Karate Cat
Thundercats
MASK
Batman the Animated Series (pre WB)
PawPaw Bears
Ducktales
Go-Bots(I know they were a poor man's transformers, but childhood memories you know)
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
I'm amused that you list Voltron in the American Cartoon wish list.
Did you want the original three robot gladiator version, the second version with all the cars and planes, or the third (and most famous) version with the five lion robots?

I never knew there was a 3 robot gladiator version. Did they ever show that on TV here? The car version just sucked. that was crap. And of course, the lion version was the best. No contest.
I never actually saw the show of the three robot gladiator version. I did get to play with the toys and there were screen shots on the packaging. It looked pretty cool.

The toys were awesome. They were die-cast metal and the three robots formed together into one big robot that was really cool. I only ever saw them on the shelves the one time when I was a kid. I was lucky to have money from my paper route at the time (we're talking early to mid 80s here).

Getting back to the thread, I still want my Johnny Quest on DVD. I'm not talking about the new adventures either. I want the classic series where they had guns and realistic locations and scary bad guys.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
SOUTH PARK!!!! futurama, the simpsons and that family guy series everyone is always talking about that I have never seen.

Why hasn't anyone mentioned these before or aren't these regarded as cartoon's?
The R1 sets are all perfect and fairly inexpensive for those series.
Well I would want SP, Futurama and Family Guy but they are only like $40 a season. Plus the R1s of these series are pretty high quality. Plus it isn't like it hard to them complete cause you can get them at your local DVD retailer. Yeah Johnny Quest would be cool. I still haven't seen much for Transformers (English Version) or G.I. Joe. Both of those are really classics for animation on US TV. I wish there were more retro-animation DVDs cause I know I'd buy 'em.
The only one I can think of I'd like to watch would be TMNT, which I have about 7 episodes on VHS, but they're really old & cruddy.
Also, was Flint the Time Dective Anime? They showed it on tv on the same blaock as Digimon, & it looked Japanese so I was just wondering.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html