pictures from DBZ Movies Box
Can someone send me some more pictures from DBZ Movies Box??? (from menu, and screens with subs). I will be grateful Smile [email protected] <- send here if you have Smile
Why not just get someone to post screens for it in the Reviews section? :confused:
Jaded, clear your pm box
Ok it can be in reviews section. Whatever Smile Just give it someone.
I finally buy that set and do some pictures from it. Just check them out Smile
Thanks S-Master, nice screens... I added 28 or 29 screens to DBZ MI Set Part 3 yesterday, be sure to check those out too Wink

If you could take some more screens of the menus and some screens with the subs on it would be great! Thanks Smile
I tried to do pictures with subs but it do pics without subs :confused:
Strange player Rolleyes More from menu? No problem I will do it soon Smile
Are you using Cyberlink's PowerDVD player? If so just make sure your turning the subs on in the menu and hit "C" to capture. Should work...

If not let me know what program your using.
I actualy using Inter Video WinDVD Platinum. Oh and new screens from menu added Smile
Quote:Originally posted by S-Master
I actualy using Inter Video WinDVD Platinum. Oh and new screens from menu added Smile

I have WinDVD too.. Don't use that. I would use PowerDVD so much easier. And it has those video options.
Just want to thank S-Master for posting the pics. Just seeing those pics of Movie 8 is enough to sell me on this set....I just love that movie. If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you also take some snapshots of Movie 12 (preferably a picture of Janemba) I'd appreciate it.

It is a shame though that the first 6 movies are R1 rips, as I just despise the foolscreen showing of the movies. They were shown in widescreen during the anime fests in Japan, so they should stay that way. Would've been awesome if they had just ripped the LD's for every movie.....make the set more consistent. Oh well, it's a great enough set as it is.
Quote:Originally posted by ShinBojack
Just want to thank S-Master for posting the pics. Just seeing those pics of Movie 8 is enough to sell me on this set....I just love that movie. If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you also take some snapshots of Movie 12 (preferably a picture of Janemba) I'd appreciate it.

It is a shame though that the first 6 movies are R1 rips, as I just despise the foolscreen showing of the movies. They were shown in widescreen during the anime fests in Japan, so they should stay that way. Would've been awesome if they had just ripped the LD's for every movie.....make the set more consistent. Oh well, it's a great enough set as it is.

Heh, I think it is ok since all the really good movies are the later ones. Wink
I will put pictures from movie 12 but first I must watch it Smile I watching it 2 or 1 movie per day, so when I watch all I give pics from movies 12 and some others.
You need to get the subs in.. That is the important part. To see if the subs are not "Engrish"... Use PowerDVD.
Ok I added 2 screens from movie 7 with subs. And one with Broly face Big Grin (Broly, Trunks and Vegeta are my greatest character from DB Smile oh ok Kakarotto is damn good too Smile ). Later I take maybe more pics with subs.