Profile to Include Reviews/Owned Titles
I was just wondering if you guys could implement code so that when you view someones profile you can select their page that has their HK list on it and also a link that shows if they have wrote any reviews or screenshots.

That would be awesome.. instead of logging in a double time on the top bar for your own profile.
Ok i am not sure exactly what you mean.. Right now if you click on reviews and find a person.. If you click on there name you can go to there profile section.. From here you can see there last 10 reviews and also have a link to what DVD's that they own.. Are you asking for a link back to the users profile from the dvd listing page or what exactly?
You see how you can click "Profile" button on each post that someone makes... Well when you view their profile it has their biography, interests, etc. But no links for their reviews or owned titles.

If you could just make a link to the reviews they have done and a link to the page where you can see their HK listings they own from their profile would be awesome.

Instead of having to go through reviews and find an anime title that person reviewed and then click their name. Know what I mean?
Quote:Originally posted by Jaded God
You see how you can click "Profile" button on each post that someone makes... Well when you view their profile it has their biography, interests, etc. But no links for their reviews or owned titles.

If you could just make a link to the reviews they have done and a link to the page where you can see their HK listings they own from their profile would be awesome.

Instead of having to go through reviews and find an anime title that person reviewed and then click their name. Know what I mean?

Ok i see what you mean.. Well the problem with this is that the Forums and Site work on two different databases so i don't know "who" is "who" between them.. I have wanted to Intergrate them but have problems with such that people have different usernames for the main login and the forums login.. and on top of that.. there is different ID's between the sites and the forums.. So if i take one over the other then people either lose reviews or posts on forum.. So i have ran into problems integrating.. I am still going to work on it.. but trying to figure out best method..
Yea I figured that Schultz. Thanks though for continuing to try Smile

Hope you can figure it out one day.
well you can start with me Schultz here is what i am :

I-A.com user name - Last Exile
I-A.com/forum name - Last Exile

Wow i hope no one mixes up which one is me !
it would be terriable !

lol
maybe we should have a new program added so we as forum members can have a list of anime we own like we do for the reviewing aspect of the site ! or have the way to have our names added in our profile like an option to (my reviewer name) that could make it so both of our profiles could come together !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST