Anyelse see red lines about?
Ya, for a day or so now, I see red lines about things on the import-anime site. also, all teh little icons have changed into "leech" or seomthing.

This is the only site that seems to do this So i don't know whats going on. :/
You see red lines??? where?
its has something to do with your software firewall u use... you need to uncheck a box, forget which one, hopefully Schultz can answer that question when he sees this thread (something to do with http referals)
I see dead people. :eek:
I see dead people too !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
... ok ... ? ...
I see robot people. They aren't as neat as dead people, but there is always more Sodomy!:eek:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I see my Physics teacher...................................:mad: Sad
the sixth sense was a stupid movie.

-Vile
Look, maybe you just saw a one headed monkey carrying two watermelons.
a, its the firewall, thanks... ALthough I don't know what to unceck, i just disable it for now Tongue
Just disable it
Firewall is a little troublesome. Sometimes I can't send or receive files via MSN/ICQ coz of it
you really shouldnt use the internet without a firewall. if you have an always on connection your computer will have so much spyware/viruses in a couple weeks that it will crawl. figure out how to fix the firewall, dont disable it.

-Vile
Look, maybe you just saw a one headed monkey carrying two watermelons.
I have to agree with Vile on this one. ALWAYS HAVE YOUR FIREWALL ON! Trust me it is not worth the headache.Wink
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36