Poll: Who Would Win In A Bar Fight?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jackie Chan
55.56%
15 55.56%
Chuck Norris
0%
0 0%
Steven Seagal
14.81%
4 14.81%
Sammo Hung
7.41%
2 7.41%
Jet Li
22.22%
6 22.22%
Jean Claud Van Damme (Please Don't Vote For Him)
0%
0 0%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who Would Win In A Barfight
For the movies, I enjoy watching Jackie Chan and Sammo Hung the best. A few years ago I would have said that Chuck Norris was the man in a fight but I'm not sure that he's keeping in shape these days.
Jackie and Sammo come from the same school where they learned Chinese Theatre... not fighting. They know how to put on a good show and they have a good understanding of fighting but they are performers first. For this reason I prefer to watch their movies but I wouldn't bet on them in a fight.
Unfortunately that leaves it down to Jet Li, Van Damme, and Segal.
Jet Li has some moves but ever since he broke his back I don't think he's up to competition levels. You can see his dependance on special effects over the last few years.
Van Damme was knocked out in a single punch by Vim Diesel in a bar fight. I guess that explains why he's not really in the running.
That leaves Segal. He's a lot more brutal of a fighter than any of the other contestants. Instead of punching someone in the face he's more likely to break an arm or leg. It's that brutality that makes me believe he'd win in a fight.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
You guys put alot more thought into this than I did. I was like "Jackie Chan has his own cartoon show and he played Ryo Saeba in a live action version of City Hunter, so he must win!!"
Seagal is an animal. He is the only one that I would be afraid to fuck with.Wink
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
RolleyesWhatever dude.Rolleyes
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Watch footage from before he was a movie star. He owned his own dojo in japan. It will change your mind.Wink
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
I wasn't talking about Seagal. And I already knew that.
Oh. Sorry.Wink

I also meant to call Seagal a movie "star".Big Grin
HAhaha! That's a winner!
Yea damn.. I was going to vote for Seagal... Mark me down somehow for him. His aikido would kill someone. He is a brutal mofo! Big Grin
Jet Li Bitch !
he could kick any one of those people on that list !
Jackie isnt anywhere close to as good as Jet.

Bam-Smack-Boom
Thats the end of that.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
jet li, man
did u guys know that he was the combat champ in china yrs ago?!?
Yeah.... Jet Li did win the national championship in whatever style it is that he fights in. There are only two things holding him back from winning this bar fight.
First, he fights in a tournament style of martial arts. This means that he knows all these great moves but is discouraged from actually hurting his opponents. Akido (Seagal's style) is all about training to end fights.
Second (and this is a big second), Jet Li was seriously injured a few years ago. This is why his earlier movies are more explosive than his more recent movies. He's just not capable of the same fighting level that he was at when he was younger.

I find it ironic that the actors I like the most are the least likely to win in an actual fight. I'd even prefer to watch Bloodsport (starring Van Damme) over any of Seagal's movies.

One last thing about Seagal. He is known for actually injuring people during filming of fight scenes during his movies. One of my buddies does fight choreography for theater here in Toronto and he says that nobody really likes to work with Seagal. The man lacks the self control usually found in movie stars.
it would be a toss up betwwen Jackie Chan and Jet Lee

Chans the most experince but relies on his surroundings more (more for cinematogroaphy and for film comedy)
Lee is quicker and more hands on and is not a comedian fighter

but Bruce would whoop everyones ass!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I don't think Bruce Lee would whoop any ass... he's dead.
dont underestimate the power of apparitionsWink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/