80's cartoons
anybody know if there is any hks of 80's cartoons or where I can get them on dvd besides ebay? Like Thundercats,M.A.S.K,Silver Hawks,Rainbow Brite,Super Friends,Care Bears,and My little pony
haruka
I've seen bootleg copies of some of those series (not Rainbow Brite thank god) at comic book conventions. There are folks that set up booths selling classic TV series on DVD for pretty cheap prices.
I've been kicking myself for not picking up Max Headroom last time I was at a con. These are almost always copied from VHS copies as they've never been officially released on DVD.

I've looked around some and haven't found anyone selling these online though. Probably if I changed how I was searching it would be different.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
I dont care if they are vhs quality.. at conventions they are high though I saw thunder cats for the first 113 episodes on vhs for 25 dollars a volume
I loved care bears. Especially the Christmas movie. It is the best!
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
oh i need closure on Jayce & The Wheeled Warriors used to watch it loads when i was a kid but they never finished the series on UK TV
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Its not really 80s, early 90 but if anyone knows where I can get bootlegs(DVD, VCD, SVCD, etc.) of Exosquad please tell me. I love that show.
"Welcome to the gateway to hell!" - Raven(Zoids Chaotic Century)
I would be looking for exosquad as well that show is hot Also batman animated series,X-men too
The old 80's animated He-man & the masters of the universe has been released on Region 2, there up to vol.4 now which with the 4 volumes together is over 9 hours of he-man, that includes commentary's and the 1st pilot episode, I picked up Volume 1 for 6.99 Eng. Sterling. All remastered video & audio transfer *sweeet*

Also Care Bears , My Little Pony, Defenders of The Earth & Galaxy Rangers is available.

Just got to any Region 2 web site like http://www.amazon.co.uk to pick them up

Hope you enjoy them

- Guts45

P.S The whole GI Joe series is coming out soon on Region 1 which is v.cool :p
or you can do a google search for cartoon tape trading click the second one.

look for cartoon preservation society.

so far i have these all bought from lordsmurf

thundercats digitally mastered on 13 dvds with cases
x-men 90's toon on 8 dvds all 76 eps
brak show complete show on 1 dvd
the oblongs
heman the complete series all 100+eps on 14 dvds with cases plus movies

the traders on those message boards have got any show you can think of made in the 80's.

they have strict rule over there no ANIME trading or trading anything thats available to buy the USA!!

i just thought i'd mention i bought a pup named scooby doo set on 2 dvds for 15 bucks thats with deleivery confirmation!!!