Another valuable option for members
I often find my self adding titles to my dvd list more than once. Maybe, after a member has logged in there could be some mark to show that a member has already added that dvd to ther list. It would be a great help to people who have a lot of anime a can't remember what they have and don't have on the spot. Hope this option is do able.
Thank you.
It's all about the love Wink
Quote:Originally posted by buffgod
I often find my self adding titles to my dvd list more than once. Maybe, after a member has logged in there could be some mark to show that a member has already added that dvd to ther list. It would be a great help to people who have a lot of anime a can't remember what they have and don't have on the spot. Hope this option is do able.
Thank you.

Hunh what do you mean? Like for different company's? because it should if you go to an item which you already own the link should change from "Add This title" to "Remove this title" so there shouldn't be anyway for you to add a title twice to your account..
I did some checking and I found that if you click on the title in the store section of the site all the titles in there say, "I own the title, "implying that you don't own it. When chcking through my profile or through the dvd reviews section it says remove title. So I guess its only in thte store section that it doesn'y register that you own the title or not. I guess it assumes that since its in the store you don't own it yet. some thing to check up on I guess.
Quote:Originally posted by buffgod
I did some checking and I found that if you click on the title in the store section of the site all the titles in there say, "I own the title, "implying that you don't own it. When chcking through my profile or through the dvd reviews section it says remove title. So I guess its only in thte store section that it doesn'y register that you own the title or not. I guess it assumes that since its in the store you don't own it yet. some thing to check up on I guess.

Ok then that is a bug in the store.php page.. ;o) i will go check that out..
Fixed
Fast and efficient. That's the good stuff when it comes to business. Thumbs up man.