Berserk is my favorite anime.
who is in agrrement that they should make the rest of the berserk Manga in an animated continuation of what i already been done. I absolutely love the way the story was told. I also liked the videogame that was on the dream cast. I alos love the mangas. I feel they should make the rest of the story, it is so amazing. Please brothers and sister lend your voice in this matter.
my friend and i were talking about it today.
he said it was awesome and it was really funny.

ill check into it if there is a dubbed version on this site soon !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
berserk really isn't a funny anime... It's a serious drama, emotional, darkness.... Unless your talking of the manga. There was more easy going times and funniness in the manga, due to Puck, etc.

The anime itself is more serious. Especially since they cut Puck out of the whole series.
I hope that if more Berserk were to be made that it would follow the manga more closely. Cutting out characters isn't cool.

The part with Wylde was one of my favorite pre-eclipse parts of the manga, and for them to remove it (due to just how violent it was) is almost unforgivable. The removal of Puck and Skull Knight could be easily fixed though if more were made.

I do agree though that Berserk is one of the best anime dramas around.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I don't know why they left out Skullknight... I mean he was a key factor in Gats and Caska getting out of the eclipse.
I actually liked the way the TV series ended. It left me feeling dirty after the ending, and I liked it!!!!
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
I actually liked the way the TV series ended. It left me feeling dirty after the ending, and I liked it!!!!

you're one of the few then. It isn't supposed to end like that anyways.
Quote:Originally posted by Jaded God
you're one of the few then. It isn't supposed to end like that anyways.

Yeah, but you have to take them as different pieces of art, just because its based on the manga doesn't mean it has to be exactly like it. I know it isn't suppose to end like that, but look at X the anime it ended quite nicely for a manga that wasn't even finished.
There is no better anime. Even comparing it to the manga it is still the best ever!

EDIT

I wish the whole Black Hounds part were in the anime. MAN THAT WAS CRAZY!!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
you are absolutely correct about that Dark osamu. Bersek is the best anime ever, even though the Manga is better the anime is till the best out there. Now for the burning question, why don't those Japanese makers know this and have not capitalized on it already in stead of making us wait for a long time for the continuation of the series? I hought Japanese were good bussiness men. I mean, when you have a product that people think is the best of the best, make more of that produt right. I just think the japanese want to torture everyone.
It's all about the love Wink
The series didn't do too hot in Japan, it was shown at a really late time slot back in 97'. Some series are not as popular over there as they are here, such was the case with Big 0, there was a high demand for the show here in the states but not in Japan. All was finished with Big 0, until Cartoon Network and I believe Bandai forked over some money for more episodes. So maybe if there is more demand for Berserk anime, you never know. Last I heard there has been rumor that there is a second season coming, but I've been hearing that since 1999, so who knows.