Microsoft isn't so bad once you get to know them
I love the SNES controller. Still my all time favorite.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Well Kakoi... you can have all those fun SNES controller memorys all over again with the release of the GBA SNES controller for use with the BGA player....

ok no more Home Shopping Network for me....Big Grin

But I have to agree with Schultz the GC controller is the best bar none, and then the wavebird... that has to be the best controller in the history. No one has made a better wireless.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I loved the wavebird...it was great when I was pregnant and couldn't get up off the couch!!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Indeed the GC controller is the best that Nintendo ever made. I still like the PS2 a little more.

The Super NES feels too small to me and I always feel it's unresponsive. The D-Pad is not good for fighting games either. I would never call it the best ever. It's ok but not wonderful.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I'm going to agree with the PS2 controller as being the best I've ever used.
It fits my hands perfectly and is super easy to switch between the joysticks and the D-Pad.

The GC controller is my second favourite so far.

I really hate the X-Box controllers though... I always feel like I'm pushing the joystick off center when I use it. The button layout is also awkward for me to use but that's probably just because I'm so used to the PS2 controllers.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
No it really just sux.Wink
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
well I like almost all of the controllers I have used except the bear (the first xbox controller) My all time fav is the nights controller though... for the sega saturn
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!