Project Arms
Has anyone watched Project Arms before? Do you know how many episodes are there or which is the final vol.? R1 has already released it till vol. 9. Just wondering how many volumes are there left.

Thanks for the help in advance.
sorry dude i looked into it and it seems like vol.9 is the last one.
out in 2004-05-04

also there is a second season to it with 26 eps but hasent been picked up yet !

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclop...hp?id=1348

there you go.

hopefully they will pick up on it soon.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
In case you have to resort to them the second PArms HK sets have better subs than the first season.
Crap! I hate R1s when they put 3 episodes per dvd.
Think I'll just forget about getting it. It's gonna be 18-20 volumes if I were to get both seasons. Bah....Sad
Volumes 1-7 are $70 at rightstuff right now on special.
YEah..I know, that's why I asked how many volumes are there to it. I didn't know that it has 2 seasons. Crap....too many volumes with too little episodes in it. It's just a rip off to get 9 volumes for 26 episodes with another 26 or so to go. ahhahaha...I'm just cheap...Big Grin :p
Plus, it's not really a big/popular title so when I wanna get rid of it, I won't be able to. Sad
you have a point.
i have never heard of the series my self.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
It's a "X-file" type of anime. I read thru the reviews and contents. I kind of like it but stil............
if I can't get rid of any anime easily, I won't buy. Big Grin :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  project arm's Ngckld 2 2,143 09-19-2003, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Ngckld
  Project Arms gsus77 11 4,406 10-18-2002, 01:11 AM
Last Post: kakoi_sugoi_yama