In the moive Kimera???
For those of you who have seen Kimera, who thought the main lady that every one is fighting for looked like a man?
Quote:Originally posted by buffgod
For those of you who have seen Kimera, who thought the main lady that every one is fighting for looked like a man?

She did, it was supposed to be that way, didn't make her any less female per se. Anything else I mention would be spoilers... so.. I won't mention them... Smile
Yeah she did buff god and the reason for that is

Spoilers

Spoilers!

Yeah I said Spoilers!

It was a man in the original version of the movie. ADV changed the being to a female, and subsequentaly altered all occurences of refering to him as a male, to female. And yes it apperantly does have some different genitalia, but its not human so that shouldnt be too big of a surprise to you.
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
I've watched the movie twice and she's supposed to look like a man???
I mean she supposed to be mother to everything to come right? Traditionally she is supposed to hold osme sort of mother visade to her, right? Or maybe I just don't get it. hhahah
Uh yeah i guess so,
but brass tacks
Its a man
Check out http://www.animeprime.com if you dont beleive me
Its listed in the no edit zone.
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman