Faulty DvD
Um, I just got my order of dvd's and everyhing is fine except for the GTO perfect collection dvd by FX. The first dvd is not in fact GTO but Pirates of the Carribean. I would like to send this back for a replacement.

Sku #: G00X
lol Big Grin ,sorry couln't help to laugh, sorry that you got the wrong disc but I could expect that they put a disc from another anime series, the funny thing is that its froma real movie that I don't even think they sell it here, its just surprisingly shocking. I can imagine some wating for some thing romantic like Fruit Basket and getting Scarface, that would be really funny and thats why I was laughing but believe me I know how you feel its like getting a defective disc and not be able to watch what you order and been waiting, and you can even watch part of the series because its the firt disc that is missing. Sorry...
There's no point introducing myself to the death.

My R1 Collection
My HK Collection
That is strangely odd. I couldn't help but laugh at such a mistake. You should contact JunkieJoe right away. PM him about the problem. I hope everything is straightened out!
What's even worse is that my brother just bought the new Splinter Cell game and there is no disc inside whatsoever. They're going back to try and exchange it now. It should be interesting to see how difficult Toys R Us makes it to try and exchange it.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
What's even worse is that my brother just bought the new Splinter Cell game and there is no disc inside whatsoever. They're going back to try and exchange it now. It should be interesting to see how difficult Toys R Us makes it to try and exchange it.

That sucks! How is he going to get it replaced? Sounds like some kind of scam because Toys R Us can deny it all they want and there would be no evidence. I hope all goes well.
Well, they ended up exchanging the entire thing and didn't give them much hassle at all. Yaaaay for good customer service by toys R Us.

Actually, this has become more of a problem recently. I remember a friend of mine bought the Godfather DVD set I believe from Barnes and Noble I think and it was empty on the inside. No DVD's at all were in there.
Heh, thks for the support guys!:p I'm definatly going to pm joe later. I its actually gor my friend so I'm not the one suffering! hehehBig Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Faulty DVD Darla 1 2,245 01-31-2004, 04:23 AM
Last Post: Japschin