My Own Business???
I was pondering this a few months back and wondered...If I made Wooden Swords would anyone buy them? I want to remake this old wooden sword my dad made for me as a kid and thought why not make a whole set of them for everyone! Maybe sell them 30 - 50 bux? What do you all think? If you have a pic of a sword or axe or shield would you buy one if I or someone made one? And since I'm going to use wood I could make just about anything for cheap and it wouldn't take that long to make either. Maybe 5 day wait then ship it off. What do you guys think?:confused:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Check the market on ebay and whether they are practical to ship. Smile
are they good swords ?
are you good with creating the stuff ?
post some pics of your work.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
That's the thing. I haven't done any yet but I am good enough TO do it. Tell ya what ... Let me make the sword I had in mind for myself and I'll post a pic. Basde on it I'll make a decision. I plan on painting them and everything so that they look somewhat real. But they're WOOD!Big Grin

EDIT

I'll even post pics in here of the process. What I started with to finally the paint.Wink

EDIT AGAIN

I'm considering making the Dragon Slayer from Berserk as well!Cool
In that case you should definitely aim for the cosplay market.

And we be wanting to see pics one u have the dragonslayer done. Smile
Alright guys, here's the deal.
I have drawn out the measurments and I'm doing the Dragon Slayer! It's going to be 8 Feet 6 inches long from the bottom of the handle to the tip of the blade! At the end of the blade it's going to be 10 1/2 inches before it tapers. It's going to be gigantic! I plan on starting it this weekend so I will keep you all updated. I have still to come up with the depth on it. I'm still looking for the chapter where it gets reforged. There was a good angle on it but I think it's about 4-5 inches thick..the blade not counting the guard at the handle. I'm also going to include the buckle on the one side so I can hang it on the wall. Hopefully it will come out right. Like I said before I will take pics of the whole process to show you all how I did it.Big Grin
Sounds Awesome, try to do a tutorial aswell
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post