A suggestion for JJ
Hey JJ, I'm not new but I don't post a lot, I just wanted to suggest something regarding the request. i think it will be a great idea that when a member post a request and you try to get it in stock but you can't, you let people know that the title they request is not available for a certain time or is out of print, I know you get a lot of request for items that are not available but after a few times you inform the people, the member themselves can inform that the title id not available and finally if you get news of a title that gets out of print and you know that some people have bought it, you can inform even thou is not in request, because mayve in the future few people would like to buy it. The reason for suggestion is that I know that alot of people want to buy a title and they request it but they just have money to buy that title, so they don't buy anything else because they're waiting and they may wait for something that is not going to arrive. so that way they can buy something that is already in stock or request a title that can be in stock.

I know this is a great site but I think this will make it a little better...

Sincerely: Hiko
There's no point introducing myself to the death.

My R1 Collection
My HK Collection
If you agree or disagree feel free to post a reply Cool
There's no point introducing myself to the death.

My R1 Collection
My HK Collection
I think it would be a good idea to here from JunkieJoe about requested titles. Maybe there could be a Out of Print thread that could be posted in... Like when a title goes out of print it's put there or if a title is re-printing then the requesters would be given a heads up to what they can't request.