[Current Trade List] 5-18-03 - SideSwipe
Sorry, don't see anything right now Sad.
-SideSwipe
OK maybe next time Wink
Bump.
-SideSwipe
Bump.
-SideSwipe
PM'd you.
What is the quality of Hunter X hunter tv? Is the video, audio, and subs good? I am asking this because there are no reviews of the set hereSad . Also please give me a little review of Greed Island, because I hate tv rips and I am just wondering if it was dvd quality and also the subs too. If they are all good I am VERY Interested, and as for ai yori aoshi I might be interested in it if it is in very good condition, my set is perfect. I can show u pics of it if u want to trade your mi dvds for my fx set. TTYL Big Grin
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
What HK Live Action movies are you looking at? I have a bunch I want to get rid of. Do you have any preferences in genre, actors/actresses, or movie titles?
Bump, to remove a lot of titles and to add the Orphen's + Rave. ^_^ Ryoku Slayer PMed you! Sorry for the late reply, I hadn't noticed your response here Sad.
-SideSwipe
PM'ed you
I'm kind of interested in the Saiyuki set. How are the subs on them?
Nina, replied.

Ixt, sorry it was pending out, shipped it today Sad.
-SideSwipe
Thats ok. I got the R1's for 7 bucks each on ebay anyway.
Bump, let's make some deals.
-SideSwipe
PM'd you. Smile
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
Bump, would like to try and sell some stuff ASAP to raise some funds, most likely a lot of stuff is going to ebay soon, last time to try and get some good deals ^_^.
-SideSwipe