DBZ MI SET Reviews
I was just wondering why there haven't been more reviews for any of the DBZ MI sets. Especially the later sets past volume 3-5+... I mean Volume 12 isn't even included on the list of the reviews on this site yet.

They have been out long enough for someone to have watched the later ones.

If someone could write some reviews and maybe even some screen caps of the other sets, the laters even, it would benefit a lot of us and I would definatley appreciate it Smile
how about you buy em and leave reviews for us to use insteadWink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I'd buy the MI, but I am waiting for the AC/MAC versions. I am wondering about the AC/MAC set... I'll get the first part and if it's good I'll get the other parts (if it's bad I'll get the MI).

The AC/MAC come in four five disc sets... That means 15 episodes per disc... I hope the video doesn't suffer to much from compression Sad, though they may save alot of space because there is no English track Smile.

I'll still be waiting, because the AC/MAC haven't been released yet.
I have the first MI set and it is wonderful. Great remastered video, good subs, and no funimation to be found. I say it is a must have set. I just wish I could find the rest of them.Wink
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36