My trade/sale list of videos
I just got back from Michigan where I sold lots of my trade list to fund my new camera. Here's what's left if anyone is interested.

Genmukan *hentai*
Flutter of Birds II *hentai*

*Live Action*
Naked Blood
Ichi 1
AI Artificial Intelligence (R1 Wide Screen 2 disc set)
Five Deadly Venoms (R1 Wide Screen - classic HK movie)

PS2 Games
Virtua Fighter 4 (lost rule book but have all moves in booklet)
Hidden Invasion (still sealed at top of box)

*R1 VHS*
Encounter of the Spooky Kind (Sammo Hung)
Sex and Zen
Army of Darkness (letterboxed with alternate ending included)

Just make an offer on any of the VHS tapes.
Every DVD on my list has been reviewed with screen shots.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Interested in:

Outlaw Star Perfect Collection (FX) Three discs

Check out my list.
Sorry Terrex,

I didn't see anything I was interested in on your list.
I've also got another offer for the Outlaw Star set that I'm likely to take up.

Thanks for responding though.
Yeah, I didn't think you'd find anything. My list is kinda bleh. Once I get through some of my backlog, it should fill up nicely.
Well... I shipped out Outlaw Star today.

I guess that's it for my high demand stuff.
I am interested in your Yami No Matsuei Set. Are u interested?
Plus, is the packaging of yer set in good condition? If you are interested contact me at [email protected]. See Ya Later!
I'll ship it out tommorow! I have one thing to ask. What if you send someone the dvd they want, and they don't ship your dvd that you want. What do you do when that happens?:confused:
That's what the bad trade list is all about.
Most people in here trade in good faith with each other so there are more posts in the Good Trade list. Unfortunately, when you get stiffed by someone, you really don't have any recourse.

Things you can look at that might help are how long somone has been around. I'm pretty sure that if you're making a trade with JJ that he's not going to stiff you. He has a lot to lose if people start calling him a cheat.

Someone who is just making their first or second post here has much less invested in this community so you might ask them to ship first with you shipping your item after you've received it.

I'm pretty laid back so I'm just going to mail out Yami No Matsuei and trust that I'll get Xenosaga in return. I plan on posting in either the good or bad trades list depending on the outcome of the trade.
I see what you are saying. Since I am kinda new at this trading thing. Is it ok if I ship it to you after I receive the dvd. I am a faithful person. I seriously am. I am just really afraid like if I ship out like for example the Rurouni Kenshin Limited Edition Set and someone doesn't send me what I wanted. I would feel cheated and stomped on. Has anything like this has ever happened to you before? Anyway, is it ok if I ship the Game to you after I receive it. I will ship out the game immediately after the dvd's arrival. Or do you need it right away? If you do need it right away then I can try my best to ship it out. Don't worry ^^, you can trust me on this one!

Smile
Whatever you think is best.
As far as I can tell, I'm more at risk here than you.
I've been a member since May 2002 and fairly active.
I see this is your sixth post in the forum.

I'll mail out Yami No Matsuei Thursday (I've just had a huge pile of nonsense dumped in my lap so I'm not going to be able to get to the post office until then). It's good to discuss this before the actual shipping starts so everyone knows what to expect.

I'm not in any huge rush to get the game so just let me know when you mail it out. If a month goes by and I don't hear anything from you then we'll look at where we stand at that time.
Added a bunch of R1 stuff and two PS2 games.
I went out and bought the shipping package for the game. So when the dvd arrive I will ship it out immediately. Have you shippied it yet? Is there a chance that the customs might seize the game because I have never shipped internationally before.
I shipped the DVDs today via airmail.
There is always a chance things will be siezed by customs but it is rare. The worst case scenario is usually that packages get delayed for up to a month (talk to JJ about that one).

With smaller packages of just a few DVDs or games, they usually don't have any problems if they are declared as a gift and worth less than a total of $35 or so.

I would expect you to have the DVDs by next Thursday or Friday.
Zagatto, would I have to pay a tax in order to receive the package? I am kinda worried cause I heard from my friends that they had to pay a tax in order to obtain their package. Do I? What kind of shipping material did you ship the dvds in? I am going to ship your game in a Bubble Mailer. Hope you don't mind
You don't have to pay tax on gifts under $50 if they're mailed to you. In most cases they will ignore packages up to $200 as far as taxes are concerned.

It's actually worse coming into Canada from the US. They have been known to reevaluate the value of a package coming into Canada and charge more.
I had one instance where a friend of mine was cleaning out his PC game collection and mailed me a box of old games he didn't want any more. He declared it as $10 total value which shouldn't have cost me anything. Customs opened the box and decided it was worth $300 for all the games and charged me taxes on that. I appealed and got my taxes back a year and a half later but it still sucked. That's one nice thing I've never heard of any one in the US having to deal with.

If it's just a few DVDs and the declaration is under $50 but still seems reasonable then there wont be any taxes due.