Will there be an FX director?s cut of Eva?
I was thinking of picking up the new dvd?s but I would prefer to just buy a new eva set if there will be a new one with the directors cut. Do you think they will make one?
i like to see a rip of both the R1s and id say itll be out in a month or two. also i think a R1 rip of the entire series, the directors cut and the movies may be on the cards, in a nice 5 discs set; "evangelion ultimate collection!"
see you space cowboy...
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
i like to see a rip of both the R1s and id say itll be out in a month or two. also i think a R1 rip of the entire series, the directors cut and the movies may be on the cards, in a nice 5 discs set; "evangelion ultimate collection!"

That's what I'm hoping for! I haven't seen Evangelion at all, I'm just waiting for the right set to purchase. A complete R1 rip collection is what I'll wait for.
Previously Flora said no when dvdmaster asked i think.
CrayonShinChan : i don't think that's what he's talking about...i think he is talking about a R1 rip that also includes the 2 R1 DVDs that just got released that include the director's cut episodes.

He's not talking about a R2 rip of the remastered Evangelion
yea we are talkin about eva directors cut, its the last six episodes of the series but recut with extra footage, an alternative ending to eva if you will. plus the dvds have loads of extras including stuff on the movie
see you space cowboy...
i hope nothing will be messed up.

get the official release, the R2 ones come in a coll looking box. and that is the real "ultimate version". Tongue