POCKY japanese Snack !
ok.
anyone heard or have any of these before ?
where is the best place to get them ?
are they good ?
what are the best flavors ?

also what are they like pretzel sticks with diffrent coatings of flavors ?

post your heart out !

-LE[IMG]

http://snacktrend.com/miva/graphics/49/4...14616a.jpg[/IMG]
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
There are about seventeen-billion flavors of Pocky. It really depends on what flavors you like. You really cannot go wrong with chocolate or strawberry though.Wink
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
My #1 favorite Pocky flavors are Pocky G and Strawberry Decorer Chocolate.

I've been looking everywhere for Blueberry Pocky, but never found it. Same with Melon and Honey. Pumpkin Pocky is kinda good... better then most.

Strawberry Mousse is the only good Strawberry Pocky IMO. The Strawberry Bits isn't good enough.

I buy snacks from http://www.asianfoodgrocer.com , and they're really good. Since shipping is free after $35, I get the money for food from friends, and we easily surpass the $35, and then I give them it when it comes.

Hi-Chew also rules, the Ramune drinks kick A_ _ , and the Ramune candy was awesome too.
Pocky is fantastic, my favorites are White chocolate mousse, Strawberry, chocolate, and Mens Pocky (sorta like a semi sweet chocolate). Also I agree with dvd_master Ramune drinks, candy and the High Chews all kick major ass. Also I really like Yen Yen as well, it's very yummy. You might be able to find a little bit of Japanese candy at one of your local grocery stores so you can try some out, I know the Giant Eagle I used to live by sold a small variety.
[Image: gametz-ad6.gif]
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL......POCKYMON!!! Sorry..:o

Pocky is the 8th wonder of the world.Smile
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
MMMMM, pocky!

It's like a long hard cookie stick with frosting. YUM!
My favorite is the coconut pocky!
As far as where to buy them...I don't know in the states. We just go to the local Lawson's or Family Mart here in Okinawa.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
wow thanks for the link i found my spicy ramen I ate all the time in china I have been missing this alot LOL I order 35 of them and 20 pocky strawberry flavor to LOL my second favorite food Big Grin
they taste like frosted pretzels to me...and I don't like pretzles.
It depends which kind you get, because some use different flavored sticks. The Decorer Pocky sticks are a little more softer (although it might be the piles of frosting on it), but Pocky G's stick is a triple layered or something Chocolate stick, which is GOOD.
I LOVE POCKY!!!!!

I bought some at asianfoods.com. I posted at AN about it, and Vicious declared me a loser Smile I think of Mizuho with every box.
I could really dig a girl sensuously munching on a stick of Pocky.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
lol thats how i got hooked was cause of my girlfriend she eats these all the time Big Grin and she got me hooked on ramen to espically the spicy ones
Pocky strawberry and vanilla rule (but mind you they are the only ones ive ever had the pleasure of trying)
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
My favourite flavours are Men's Pocky (dark chocolate) and Coconut Pocky. When I'm in the mood, I just go down to one of the local Asian supermarkets and get whichever flavour I'm in the mood for.

One word of warning as the summer approaches. Don't order Pocky by mail during hot days. It has a fairly low melting point and you're likely to receive one giant Pocky stick with all of them melted together.

They are still tasty when melted together but very hard to share as you have one giant Pocky to deal with.

Now... Who else has known the ecstasy known as Super Lemon? These are some of my favourite Japanese candies and I'll make sure to have a pocket full if we all meet up at a convention this summer (anyone interested in heading to Toronto?).
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
This is the best animation discussion ever.
<a href="http://elotroladodelburro.tripod.com">Website</a>
I prefer the spicy stuff before sweets. My favorite japanese snack are "Wasabi coated green peas" (Although the brand I can buy here, is actually made in Thailand)
The Beard is out there...

Click here to view BeardFan's HK DVD list