Question 'bout DBZ movies box
I am wondering if there are any extras on that DBZ Movies Box 1-13. And does that movies from LD (7-13) really have very good video? Does the colours look nice? :>
Hi, if my memory serves me correct there are no extra's in that set but what do you want with 3 or 4 movies per discBig Grin

The video quality isn't exactly up to dvd standard but I found it very acceptable. Hardly any pixelation but the colors did seem a little washed out but no big problems. I had no trouble watching it but if you want the best of the best you might want to wait a billion years till those dicks over at Funi finaly release them all.Cool
its a must buy and if you can get it here sometime i strongly advise it because i sold mine on ebay for over 100$, thank god i didnt put a buy it now price of 70$ for it. i did have some R1 dbz dvd's with it but nothing special and i sold for 160$. id say the quality is as good on the later movies as a very new vhs tape. which is damn good in my opinion!!:o
It's all EVIL!!
Thnx guys. elcoholic you have right. Funi are dicks Smile They release one or two movies over the year.... I will buy that box soon.