Something's wrong with my love hina set, please help!
When i play disc 1 and disc 3, the scenes seem to speed up frames and blur. I dont know what it is, but its hurting my eyes and making me mad. Every ep has done that on dvd 3, and some parts on dvd 1. Like when they are about to move on the scene, the pace speeds up, becoming blurry and choppy. I dont know if this is a dvd defect or since im using the xbox. Someone help!
It's most likely the Xbox. It does not work so well for DVD playing, same with PS2. Hopefully you have another DVD Player, otherwise you're pretty much stuck with this problem. You can get em' pretty cheap now, like 50 dollars if you look hard enough.
Just go to Walmart or Target. With tax, it's still less than $50 for a cheap dvd player. Well, unless you it real cheap, wait till after Thanksgiving, heehehheeh, normally they sell them for $20 BUT you have to start queueing up at 5am.

Anyway, you can get so many different brands of dvd players under $100 in all stores now.

Xbox and PS2 are made for games not dvds.
damn thats cheap

the cheapest i found in the UK is around £30
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Where did you find one in the UK for £30? 0_o
i have the FX set and it works perfect on my xbox the tompson drive back at christmas time and now on my new samsung drive ver. you might have the other make im not sure !

best bet is to get a dvd player at a store !
im thinking of doing it too ! i didnt know they worked on them though since all the ones at stores are for R1 dvds !

if they work on non region dvds ill get one !

whats the best brand ?

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
tconthepc3, that's an awful problem. It sounds like the XBox. You should try another player just to make sure.

As for this question:
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile

whats the best brand ?
-LE

It is possible to get very cheap players; I got my first player (Apex), for ~ $68.00. It works fine, but because it is cheap it is very sensitive. The first time I played a Region 0 DVD on the player it said it had no disc and it wouldn't play ANY DVD's. After a while I got Region 0 DVD's to work, but then I would get problems with any disc imperfection (small stratches, dust, smudges, etc.). I knew it was the player itself when another player played through the disc with no troubles.

The player I am now using is a Samsung... I haven't had any problems with it. I can't tell you the price because it was given to us, but I am willing to bet it was over $100. So if your going to buy a player.. don't buy it to cheap, but enough... quality comes with price.

If I had the choice of a brand I'd buy Sony because they make quality products.
Quote:Originally posted by CrayonShinChan
Where did you find one in the UK for £30? 0_o

Argos and Amazon both inc P&P

All BrandNew... there is also a £35(incp&P) one from Amazon is excellent its compatible with loads of stuff like Jpeg,SVCD,mp3 etc..
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/