devilman + lady....
anyone know if theres going to be the devilman series on r1 or r2? + anyone know if theres gonna be a devil lady Hk set?
doubt it and doubt it, looks like your going to have to stick with the hk devilman set and the R1 devilman lady set. i also doubt highly of an apocalypse of devilman english dub eventhough ive heard a certain company has the rights to do it, heh :o
It's all EVIL!!
*cries*
Maybe Mac or FX will release a r1 rip ???
http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...tem_id=414

and the others are rips of this MI set so ive been told.
is DevilMan lady anygood???
been told its lame by some and good by others??
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
devilman lady is a good series, just watch it for yourself, dont skip it because some nutball says its lame.:o
It's all EVIL!!
Devil Lady is pretty good. When I first watched it, I was expecting those stale monster, demons, vampires story line....however, I was pleasantly surprised.

The story was rather well planned. Characters were pretty well developed.

MY ANIME COLLECTION
Quote:Originally posted by Metier9
anyone know if theres going to be the devilman series on r1 or r2? + anyone know if theres gonna be a devil lady Hk set?

There already is a Devilman Lady HK set... Don't remember who it is by, I had the HK set up for trade, but it is gone so I don't have any information on it, it did have 3 disks, in a gatefold package. Oh, you may not be finding it easily since I see that ADV is the one who licensed it for the R1's.. and they are insistant about having sites take down any HK titles that are licensed by them...

Ebay had a set listed, but it doesn't specify who made it... sorry..
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...tem_id=414

and the others are rips of this MI set so ive been told.
is DevilMan lady anygood???
been told its lame by some and good by others??

I'll vote for it being extremely good... I enjoyed it immensely, so much so, I went out and got the Devilman series, but I haven't had time to watch it, so I'm hoping I enjoy it just as much...
Well it looks like i'm gonna get it as soon as a FX rip itWink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/