Poll: Which do you like best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
?
18.75%
3 18.75%
$
81.25%
13 81.25%
Euro
0%
0 0%
Yen
0%
0 0%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Random and bored
which coins do you like the most? +Does anyone still talk in the chatroom?

dont you just love my useless threads hehe
Can you delete this? i posted it in the wrong place :S
Whatever happened to the Canadian Dollar? The Peso? Those are some pretty crazy currency...
my favorite would have to be the dollar, since all the stores in America accept it, and don't typically accept either pounds or Euros.
I voted for the dollar.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
i love the dollar, especially when it hits rock bottom and i get anime for penuts! go on, start another war bush! Big Grin
see you space cowboy...
I wish our money would have something other than presidents on it.Wink
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I'm sick of the loonie and toonie, coins all over the place. Miss those nice crisp bills
I voted for the dollar cuz it's the only one I get when I cash my checks!Big Grin Wink
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
i love the dollar, especially when it hits rock bottom and i get anime for penuts! go on, start another war bush! Big Grin

Me too Wink . Haha, funny that I'm in Canada and so is Import-Anime but buying from here is so much cheaper than it was a year ago.
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke

I was gonna say euro but after your comment I'll say dollar to. I hope the dollar still has a loooong way down to go. Maybe to the point that we in europe get anime from JJ cheaper than he gets it from asiaBig Grin :p (although with the attacks in madrid the euro will probably start falling hardSad )
I voted for the dollar... that's mostly because that would be the currency I am earning/spending Smile. I am glad that the store here is in US dollars and the prices are really cheap! Though I would've liked to vote for Yen because I plan to go to Japan after/during college... and I'll then be spending Yen, but until then it's the dollar I'm saving to be able to go there.
Is there a right or wrong answer here? and what if I wanted to vote for something like the Rupee or Peso? Big Grin
I vote for the £

why coz its always strong and you can get soo much $ for it

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
high fices rav96. Its all good the £ hehe. I went for what i can guess are the 4 best/strongest currencies. (Ill let you choose if its canadian or american or aussie 4 Tongue).