EGM Readers
Anyone catch the April Fool's joke this year? This issue's (volume 177) April Fool's joke is pretty obvious... as if they didn't try. If the article I am talking about isn't a joke I'd fall over... for the worst use of a license... ever. What I'm referring to is on the bottom of page 46 "First PSP Screen Shot".
I know exactly what you are referring to. And I didn't stop laughing at it for about 20 minutes. Kakoi can vouche for that. I bought it and was reading it aloud and we both were in tears. I really did laugh until I cried. I never read something so funny....until the las part where what's his name had the top 5 worst games of the month. "What a cool looking horse".....as if I need some plastic slutt telling me how cool my horse looks. That Barbie game review was classic.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I'm seriously thinking of subscribing to EGM just for the back section.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:I'm seriously thinking of subscribing to EGM just for the back section.

You're refering to Seanbaby's Rest of the Crap right? Seanbaby's articles are always hilarious.
Yep, rest of the crap. That was a gem of the highest magnitude.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Referring to my original post...

It was an April Fool's joke... and that's a good thing. For those who don't read EGM the April fool's joke is attached to the bottom. Oh, and take a look at the race time.

Attached Files
.jpg   mordor2.jpg (Size: 135.38 KB / Downloads: 18)
I just got a subscription. I probably got just for the 'Rest of the Crap' section, its pretty much the only reason I read the magazine.

I was glad that the April Fools joke was the LOTR thing, I saw that and was fooled for a good while, I thought WTF?! how could they?! lol. Im pathetic..Rolleyes