Poll: How cool is Vicious??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
SUPER COOL
42.86%
3 42.86%
Kinda cool
14.29%
1 14.29%
half-cool
28.57%
2 28.57%
not cool
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A Shout Out!!!!
This shout out goes to my good buddy Vicious, who has always been there for me. I cannot tell you how wonderful it is having such a great friend to either ask questions to or just simply have a nice convo or cup of tea with on a sunny afternoon. Smile Te amo Vicious.

Attached Files
.jpg   weirdal_300x435.jpg (Size: 32.97 KB / Downloads: 20)
Ohh boy. You gonna get it nowCool
just what i love some bitching to spice up my lack of work!

vicious please disembowel anyone heck even me if you wanna its the graetest entertainment

ENTERTAIN ME!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Normally, I'd respond, but like I told Morg in the other thread, with Animeinme, it's pointless. The guy likes attention. So I really have to refrain from trying to respond to him.

Plus, he never gets into arguments with me. He always does something stupid, then I say something mean, then some do gooder with too much time on their hands decides to come to his rescue. Besides, the guy wants me to respond to him, which means I have to do the opposite.

By the way, I actually like Weird Al. The guy is funny. It does take some talent to come up with those parody songs that he does. Too bad he hasn't come out with anything lately.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious

By the way, I actually like Weird Al. The guy is funny. It does take some talent to come up with those parody songs that he does. Too bad he hasn't come out with anything lately.

What? You didn't like Poodle Hat? With Ebay, and Party at The Leper Colony, Couch Potato, Hardware Store, Trash Day, A Complicated Song, Why Does This Always Happen to Me, Ode to A Superhero, Angry White Boy Polka, Bob, Wanna B Ur Lovr, and Genius in France?? That's been in the last year, and he's touring again, Woo Hoo.. got tickets for his concert end of this month!! Best part is we don't have to drive 4 hours to see him... laugh...
Nah Poodle Hat was NOT his greatest work, that'd be running with scissors I'd have to say, and Vicious, nice work, you arent as stupid as you look.
*posts another* And it's not that I dont like to argue we just always post because unfortunately we seem to have opposite schedules...like now, GOTTA RUN PEOPLE!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by AnimeInMe
and Vicious, nice work, you arent as stupid as you look.

You don't know how much that means to me coming from you. Since I respect your opinion and all. Rolleyes
Quote:Originally posted by AnimeInMe
This shout out goes to my good buddy Vicious, who has always been there for me. I cannot tell you how wonderful it is having such a great friend to either ask questions to or just simply have a nice convo or cup of tea with on a sunny afternoon. Smile Te amo Vicious.

So your saying that your gay and you want to have hot steamy sex with Vicous woah I didn't know you were like that. :eek: