What are you guys doing now?
Right now I'm laughing at how 2 threads were locked in a row.Big Grin

-EDIT-
Wait...3 threads.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
3 threads were locked in a row now...ehhehehe

I just finished playing UT2k3 online....going to go back doing my HW again.......
Yeah, leave atleast on of the threads open so that "some people"Rolleyes can talk out their differences. This way the same discussion will keep popping up in random threads.

Ahh well, don't get overworked SchultzBig Grin . I think you've had more mod. work to do in the past couple of days than in a long time.
in my response to the locked threads i wasn't implying JJ was a dictator, just saying how easily the threads were gonna get locked and they were, but by Schultz
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Currently, I'm in a high school class and we're not allowed on any sites that are not educational. I'm trying to learn my lines for the play "The Man Who Came To Dinner" and post here too.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
I am in my chick fil a uniform about to go in to work, also laughing because if it weren't for me those lock threads wouldn't have ever happend, such a beautiful thing. AND WAITING FOR MY ANIME TO ARRIVE!
You work at chic fil a ??? I know someone who's worked at one since we were in HS. I think he's a manager now. It's been a while since I have talked to him but last I talked to him he was moving up to management. Don't know if he still even works there or not now. He worked at the one at Super Wal Mart in Concord beside the First Charter Bank. You know out there past the Bilg Lots and Near the Honda dealership.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
Right now I'm laughing at how 2 threads were locked in a row.Big Grin

-EDIT-
Wait...3 threads.

I just got on and noticed that too. Hahahaha. Schultz went ballistic on us. that's what you know who gets for talking back to Mrs. schultz. :p

Anyways, for anyone that wants a good deal on some media blaster R1 titles, go check out rightstuf. For those of you who are so into HK's that you don't know who media blasters is , try Rurouni Kenshin and Berserk. Rolleyes
I want to ask but I won't... Anyways I am upto my neck installing this Smartboard at the Fire Dept. I can't believe the money they spent on it and the 42 inch Plazma screen. there is some major Balder's Gate playing on that thing in a few weeks.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
damn al week (yeah i know since yday) ive been trying to get some work done for my "dispensing" exam, on which i gotta get 70% to pass and ive not passed any of the mocks yet????

and ive actually been meaning to do this for weeks and finish or at least start some research essays ive gotta do....

ahhhhhhhhhh

so what am i doing know...

just bitchin and stressin but not doing anything else and bummin around on the net. i wann watch some anime now.. bt cant until i get atleast one thing remotely started
Sad
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Guys Doing Nowadays!!!!!??!?!? Atomic Orgasm 28 21,893 01-03-2014, 12:30 AM
Last Post: Prothervents
  The movie guy voice animeshop 2 2,222 04-20-2006, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Cidien
  hey guys - new user here. sqwigy 20 6,839 01-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Ryo of Inferno
  For Guys Only!! Girls Stay Out! ^_^ takumi25 0 905 01-07-2005, 03:54 PM
Last Post: takumi25
  New Guy Here. ProjectJanus 42 13,033 10-30-2004, 01:02 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Dont know if you guys have seen this. -spike- 2 1,719 10-28-2004, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Cidien
  New guy seeking advice/wisdom Dragoon 12 4,528 10-01-2004, 02:13 PM