Major MAC shipment
Alot of MAC goodies are restocked! Check it out!

Note to people paying or rather saying, they will pay with money order, I will only hold the items for so long before I put them back on the shelfs... if I receive the money order 4 weeks late, not my problem if I am sold out of some of the items u wanted to have put aside.
omg....DRAGONBALL GT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!!! *orders*
This information gives me an odd inclination to hug someone. WILL IT BE YOU!?

Seriously, this just makes me so happy I'll probably hurt myself by jumping up and down.

Big Grin
pickup made! thx! glad the MAC's back on a roll w00t! Big Grin
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
Man, Dragonball sold out already. Do you have it comming with the next shipment as well?
[Image: gametz-ad6.gif]
yea, I will have more coming next order, I didnt expect it to be so popular (being Part 2 and 4) figured only a few people will get them out of order, but I was wrong Wink
Yeah, the thing about the part one though is that it's a waste for them to make it (well for US and possible Canada buyers anyways), becaue you can walk into just about any Wal-Mart and pick it up for $5.50. You also gotta love Funmation for releasing Sets out of order. X-P
[Image: gametz-ad6.gif]
JJ, i have a question about the Arc The Lad-The Perfect Collection,
in the info it says it's eps. 1-16...is that right cause im pretty sure its at least 24 eps.

Thanks
We Are Forever One Flesh!!
it could be a typo from the supplier (thats where we take the info like that from) they have these types of errors all the time, but just in case i will wait til reviews come back that will confirm that there is 24 episodes etc etc
ok thanks JJSmile
We Are Forever One Flesh!!
The series itself has 26 episodes, which makes it seem very much like a typo to me. I'll be getting it soon, so if you want to know I shall tell.
you got a date on that live order, sir joe?
<a href="http://elotroladodelburro.tripod.com">Website</a>
Damn!!! that City Hunter set sold out real fast. Hopefully next time you'll order enough of those and the dragonball sets. Since I should be getting my tax return by the end of the month. Big Grin
ElVaquero, only had a few live action movies come in on this order sorry
arghhh

waiting for my student loan check to come!!!

want Marmalade Boy sets badly!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

will there be Sailor moon S sets comming in?

oh and i see i will get some etchi action (Ikkitousen - Strength of a Thousand Complete Collection)

the order i wann do is gonna be around $161 without the $12 P&P

will that be ubder 2kg?
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/