MAC DVD titles
There doesn't seem to be many MAC DVD title reviews... I know this is because they are pretty new, however according to www.animegod.com I'm led to believe they are better than AS and in terms of subtitles they are supposed to be very good overall as well, if anyone owns any MAC titles, could you please please lemme know what u think of them? especially the subtitles department... thanks in advance guys.
MAC titles for most part are rips of MI titles... example is Gundam X 4 DVD set by AS is a very bad one.... they released MAC Gundam X 5 dvd set which is direct rip of MI which is an great set.... also Gundam Wing AS was pretty good 4 dvd release... but they still Ripped MI 5 DVD set which was better... so for the most part MAC is the collection of the best releases... one thing to note is it doesnt mean that ALL MACs are great... because looking that htey have MAC of Nadesico TV which was BAD set for all AS MI and AV.. so this has got to be a bad one aswell.... Oh and more things to note on MAC.. is 2 dvd sets and up are gatefold packaging... most are generic but some have inside graphics like Ghibli MAC... single dvd titles come in clear plastic case with some titles with graphics on the inside (new kenshin OAV) also alot of MAC titles are complations of singles from AS releases... example being Blue Seed... was released by AS as 4 single dvd rips of 4 R1 dvds... in MAC they have it as 1 4 dvd set.... same goes for Night Walker.. was 2 singles now a 2 dvd set... etc etc.... ^_^

if u have more questions, feel free to post and I will answer if i can Smile
what's www.animegod.com? the official site of MAC or something?
Official site of anime studio/MAC
Ahh I see... that's good then cos the shipping is cheaper than MI/AC/AV/FX etc... but the thing is... with Nadesico, it's a 4 DVD set by MAC... whereas AS/MI/AV have 3 DVD set of Nadesico??? A series I really want to get... btw... Orange Road by MI, is it better than that done by AS??? Really wanna get that series too some day...

Thanks for the help guys... really appreciate the speedy replies
I beleive both AS and MI versions for KOR were good
KOR rocks, you should pick it up. Course everything is better when you get the Animeigo set with liner notes. Then again KOR HK is like $40 or so and mine was like $250. 8O Though it was worth it. #3 on my all-time favorites. Big Grin
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection