Any chance of unedited + subbed Hamtaro set?
That was just to get your attention.

My real question involves YuYu Hakusho dvds. I know that Funimation hasn't released any more box sets, but does anyone know if any of the companies plans on releasing anymore dvd's other than the first boxset and the Complete TV set?

I'd buy the complete TV set but I've read that the subs are awful, so I'd rather wait for something higher quality to come out first.
Hi, welcome and l must say that's a very smart opening post.Big Grin Normaly you would have gotten a rude responce because the answer is in the FAQ but your post made me laugh so I'll help.

Now your question. MAC has just released the second part of the R1 rip. Its ep 37 to 66 with the english dub. They will probably keep releasing the rest of the series as the R1 come out but no one here knows release dates. You can check http://www.animegod.com for upcomming MAC releases. I just requested it in the request section of the forums so it should be in the store in the comming weeks.
Thank you so much for your kind and helpful response. Sorry about that board infraction, don't want to get off on the wrong foot here. That's awesome that they just released episodes 37-66, I'll probably wait to see if they're any good before I get them.
is animegod a store or do they just show you the new titles that will be out?
DUDE!!!
Quote:Originally posted by DUDE!
is animegod a store or do they just show you the new titles that will be out?

They're one of the companies that produce HK's. Read the FAQ. It might be in there. But that's the name of the site for Mac. You can buy directly from them, but just buy through JJ and you'll save yourself lots of headaches.