Chinchilla Chillin?
I need one for that pee thing.Big Grin
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Our nursing home has a chinchilla. I haven't seen it in like a year, but it was cool. definitely cooler than hamsters, mice, gerbels, or guineia pigs (sp?)
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Quote:Originally posted by NYxCalm
hey Ka-Talliya,

thanks for the hands on scoop! i actually bought one yesterday, a baby chin- and its quite a headache thus far. been chasing it around and around- the thing likes to hide in all sorts of places. anywhos, it'll be a while before they can be trained to do tricks, let alone let their owner handle them. it hasn't bitten me yet... hehe Big Grin

Chasing him? Did you get a cage or are you trying to get it to sleep with you?? Just give him some time, love and attendtion and he will become very well behavd. Providing it isn't a weird and twisted little thing. Hehe! Congrats on the pet, though I would have gone with an iguana or a boa. Big Grin
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
Providing it isn't a weird and twisted little thing. Hehe!

a psychotic chinchilla!

the possibilities are endless!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
interesting read...

http://www.x-entertainment.com/messages/580.html

mine is sleeping in my kevlar helmet now... good kid, now if i could only train it to detect roadside bombs... hrmmm :mad:
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
I would have gone with an iguana

Iguanas are horrid creatures. I had one and within the first day, it shit and pissed on me, whipped me 2 times with it's tail and bit me countless times. Wretched creature. We got rid of it in about a week or two, considering it wouldn't eat, and wouldn't ever warm up to me.

As for Wolves, I don't find them all too majestic, as their pack mentality is rather barbaric and their natural instincts are to kill just about everything.
WOLVES = Majestic Creatures in my mind, the unity, the way the alpha male struts its stuff! fucking awesome beautiful creatures!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
the way the alpha male struts its stuff!

I dunno about you, but I don't find egotism to be majestic Wink
a bit of EGO rules trust me coming from someone that severly lacks it!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/