Anyone else on Arcticnightfall?
Quote:Originally posted by gohan32
I am there though, with no friends, just posting for the heck of it.

Kinda like me here...

I've tried to help quite abit "Share The Wealth" but hardly gotten any feedback!

Not gonna bother now sharing my Knowledge at this board!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
Kinda like me here...

I've tried to help quite abit "Share The Wealth" but hardly gotten any feedback!

Not gonna bother now sharing my Knowledge at this board!

Actually, I found your post on the PS2 mods and backups useful. Thanks!
Playing: Final Fantasy X-2, Silent Hill and MGS (PSX).
Watching:

My Anime Collection
Quote:Originally posted by Prophet Hero
I think it's from a more wholesome show, Kak! Wink Angel, I think.

oh, my mistake. :p

also, I couldn't think of the word earlier, but now I remember. AN is very Emo and artfag. I think those two words sum it up nicely.
Quote:Originally posted by elcoholic
You were often the one who pointed out stupidity and immaturity

That's pretty much what I do there too and then I get into arguments with morons. And it's never the person I'm critisizing, but some third party who has absolutely nothing to do with the thread other than asking me why I'm being rude.

The latest example is where some guy posted asking about Cashan's return and exchange policy at Animeniacs. So I answered his question and asked the guy why he would post it there since the logical thing to do would be to contact them or post in their forums. All of a sudden I get attacked by other people who did not even bother to answer the guys questions and end up having to explain what 'common sense' is to these people.
Common sense is definitely something the Arctic Nightfall boards lack. There is only a handfull of people on that board that I don't wish to strangle, and most of them are here.Wink Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Totaly on your side with that thread Vicious. I've seen much ruder responces from you on less stupid questions so I thought you handled that nicely. Giving him his info and pointing out his mistakes but then all the people came down on you. Granted that if you didn't feel the need to respond to them that thread wouldn't have gone any further but we all know you like arguments Big Grin

Quote:KAKOMU wrote: the thing is that every other thread was either poorly written, someone loving themselves, people acting like morons (I'm tired of reading about everyone "huggling" or pimping out someone). Everything was just annoying/immature/stupid, so I decided to try and leave with a bang

Well, it was fun to see the most sudden change of charrecter on the boards ever. It's a pretty tight group in the GD board and hard to get into but when you know the people who are regulars you know what to expect from them and when a stupid thread is posted its fun to wait and see the regulars make sure the poster knows it was stupid. They make sure that you think long and hard before you post. The number of newbies scared away after one post must be a record over there.
I must say I do find the level of the serious discussions on there is pretty high but I agree lately it has been to much bullshit.
I guess I was one of the Weed Outs cuz I have been a member there for over a year and have like 15 posts total. I also accidently made the EXACT same thread twice. It was Blade of the Immortal and the second time I made it they asked why I didn't just post in the old one. OH WELL!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by elcoholic
Granted that if you didn't feel the need to respond to them that thread wouldn't have gone any further but we all know you like arguments Big Grin

Yes I do. Big Grin You guys are beginning to know me too well.
I've been a member there for awhile too but I only check out the HK DVD forums. The rest I don't car for.
Vicious, I was wondering.. Do you remember cutting me down for my "Does this make me a loser?" thread? For some reason I gained a new repect for this mysterious antagonist "Vicous." AN was also my first real messageboard. I used to hang out at a messageboard that only consisted of my friends so it doesn't count.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
hmmmmm...

Vicious

now that name fills me with a picture of a fat short bloke who love everything pink and cuddles fluffy bunny rabbitsWink

RETARDS are ever too present in my experience with life, they surround you. but i'm not saying ive not had my odd spout of retardedness once in a while. but some people live and breathe it...

how do they get far in life???
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by Prophet Hero
Actually, I found your post on the PS2 mods and backups useful. Thanks!

No Prob. its just that i like to have some feedback on my posts otherwise whats the point of me taking my effort to make helpfull posts if its just gonna be directed at a brickwall
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
how do they get far in life???

I doubt working Home Depot for life is far Wink
hehehehe

i'm gonna have the power to handle DRUGS!!! (the legit way)

mind you the amount of retard doing Pharmacy is shocking, some are just good at revising and passing exams, but when it comes to applying knowledge and commonsens they are grossly lacking and froget everything... boy are they gonna kill someone

Not to mention the funny sight i was last thursday...

i had to do a ward round, at a hospital mand all my pircings had to be taken out and hair done all smartly... man did i wanna just go as me and scare some old biddys...
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
by god i cant spell sometimes.

its apppauulling Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...