CD Lawsuite
Hey any one get a chek from this lawsuite?

the site was :
http://www.musicCDsettlement.com

i got $13.86
for my share its awesome. i really didnt buy any cds then my dad and mom did i just said i did and i got money. its awesome ! so did any one else get a check today ?

let me know

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Thats Sweeet.

what CD was it anyway that your parents bought?
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
You don't even need a proof of purchase, just fill in the application and wait.

The settlement was for 20$, Lawyers (the people who made real big bucks on this case) got that 6.14$.

The settlement is useless to me cause it is only open to US residents
that is true.
i filed it cause they did over charge and still do in stores like tower records ! its like 25 for a cd thats only 10 in other stores.
bastards deserved it.

-LE

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
I would sign up for it but I already have a Peg Leg, A bird on my shoulder, and a hook for a hand. Soon I will have an Eye-Patch, an actual boat, and some limes!

I think I got my 20 bux worth from my uncle dumping 19 THOUSAND SONGS onto my HD. 75 GIGS of total music mayhem! Then it fried and now I have none! Oh Well...Se La Vi...
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
...Se La Vi...

c'est la vie.

as for CDs, the amount of money I've been gouged on buying CDs over the past 10 or more years has surpassed $13 by far. $13 just won't cut it, as I doubt I could even buy a CD with that including sales tax.
I got my check a couple days ago guess what im going to buy with it, A CD!
ill buy a cd or add it to my need a laptop fund!
hopefully in 2 weeks ill have enough for an awesome laptop, but that means ill have to last with the 5 anime titles i have right now without ordering more.

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST