Help - Alternative Answer
meh, I prefer just watching my higher quality encodes through a TV-out on my computer than re-encoding and burning CDs just to use my DC.
yes but remember some people dont like lugging around their PC downstairs so they can connect it to their big screen Smile

unless you have a laptop - bast*rd, coz mine has no TV out

GRRR!

DCdivX = godsend!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
re-encoding is a pain especially when you got a slow computer like mine.

My brother got an X-box just to watch Divx movies and he's been raving about it, he got it cheap (150$CDN, pre-modded) so I was thinking of picking one up if he can get one for me at the same price he got it for.

I also use my TV-out but my sound card is lousy and no 5.1 sound plus getting an X-box would free up my computer to do other things. Like I said it is slow, when I watch Divx stuff I cant do anything else if not the video gets all jerky.
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
re-encoding is a pain especially when you got a slow computer like mine.

My brother got an X-box just to watch Divx movies and he's been raving about it, he got it cheap (150$CDN, pre-modded) so I was thinking of picking one up if he can get one for me at the same price he got it for.

I also use my TV-out but my sound card is lousy and no 5.1 sound plus getting an X-box would free up my computer to do other things. Like I said it is slow, when I watch Divx stuff I cant do anything else if not the video gets all jerky.

most DivX episodes aren't 5.1, and from my experience, most 5.1 tracks are rather subtle and not worth the extra time and effort.
I've been downloading alot of 2 CD movie rips lately and most are 5.1 audio.
i dont know why but 5.01 never been a big issue for me i'm happy with 2.0
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
The .1 makes things go boom.
big ass sub woofers makes things go boom!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/