Anyone have Wolf's Rain?
I have been wondering if anyone out there has the Wolf's Rain that is for sale on the site right now (AC/MAC). ( http://www.import-anime.com/store.php?pa...em_id=2736 )

There aren't any reviews for the one on here, but I want to know if I should just go for the MI version instead. My main concerns are subtitle and video quality.

Thanks for any help.

-w0lf
AC/MAC will very rarely (I think never) produce their sets. They are just rips of either MI or AV stuff so odds are that the AC/MAC set of Wolf's Rain is just a direct copy of the MI set.
Thanks much. Big Grin I greatly appreciate your help.
Like to clarify that the Anime Cartoon line from http://www.animegod.com are either rips of MI or AV. The MAC lineup has plenty of "original" productions in it.
Bought the Set fromm JJ a while ago!

Engrish!!!!!!!!!!!
Some eps look like TV Rips!

But still understandable (gonna review as soon as i finish it but i'm watchin others aswell.. so may take a week or so!)
I was going to buy this, but changed my mind in the end. I decided I'll get it as a 'Perfect' import when one becomes availaible (soon hopefully). I'm just gonna finish watching the fansubs I have of the series instead. I may invest in something else in the meantime.

Rav96... plz post pics if possible when you review Big Grin I was wondering on the visual quality.
eh humm its Rav96

thank you very much

(ive been anime FREAK since 1996)

Yeah i wanted a Perfect Release but ive been waiting SOOOOOOOOOOO Long!!!!!!

couldn't wait any longer the Video is V GOOD and i think it is a MI rip
Still Worth the purchase in my opinion!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
D'oh. Sorry about that Rav -_-;; I meant to put 96... I'm lisdexic, I wrote about it in my dairy.
It probably will be a while before a "perfect" wolf's rain is released, saying the first R1 isn't even out yet.. :mad:
Quote:Originally posted by Madmank
It probably will be a while before a "perfect" wolf's rain is released, saying the first R1 isn't even out yet.. :mad:

That may be true, but purchasing Wolf's Rain right now is somewhat misguiding. There are 30 episodes released overall (contrary to the 26 availiable) to complete the series. The final 4, which were not released on tv, (released as dvd-only in japan *not ova*) conclude the series.

I have seen up to episode 28 fansubbed thus far, so I know this information to be correct. I think there may be a chance that a 'complete collection' or something similar may be released, since all of the original DVDs are availaible in Japan now. They will have fansubbed subtitles though, if they do get made. I haven't heard anything on the R1 dvds as of yet, but I did read that Cartoon Network was going to pick the series up, though this could be complete speculation. That's all I have found out and know as of right now...
cartoon network dose have the show and will start airing it on april 22nd in their new action thursdays.

as for the wolfs rain set i saw another one and the quality was pretty bad.
i didnt know there were 30 eps dammit! i just thought it was OVA not the conclusion

AHHHHHHH

NO Closure

guess i'll be buying the Perfect when it gets out (which is gonna be a while in my opinion), but This MAC set is still pretty Good thought still not seen all of it yet, but worth every $$$!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Oh i forgot

SCREENSHOTS AHOY

wOlf
so check it out

told you quality is Vgood Overall