Crap I found out about this site too late
Looks like I'll be getting a crappy Esca box set with bad subs from Mac in the mail. Sad Damn it all the hell, I'll have to fork over more money to get the FX one now.
Are you talking about this set
http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...ser_id=940

Well I have it and I contacted the people at MAC awhile back and they told me they were going to fix the missing subs problem.

EDIT: Checked out animegod.com and it says the problem is fixed
http://www.animegod.com/intro.php?ID=1163

So if thats the set you got and if the subs are really fixed then you don't have to worry as the video and audio are excellent
Yes, that's the set. The only problem is that I got it off Ebay and have no way to tell whether that particular set is old or new stock. LOL, the bum that sold it to me it taking forever, bought in Jan26 and haven't heard from him since, hopefully he dug up a fixed set for me.

I sure wish this site would carry more titles. It somehow reassures me more that they're shipping from the same country. Much rather get my stuff from Ontario than HK, or Singapore.
Quote:Originally posted by Sheky
I sure wish this site would carry more titles. It somehow reassures me more that they're shipping from the same country. Much rather get my stuff from Ontario than HK, or Singapore.

Are you making that judgement off what's in the store section alone?..Because you do know you can request anything that's in the review section.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
Are you making that judgement off what's in the store section alone?..Because you do know you can request anything that's in the review section.

Doh, didn't read the FAQ. Ok, I've made a couple of requests over at the request forum. Now what? Would I get an email or PM when the stock comes in? And how long does it generally take to get stock for stuff not in the store section? Thanks in advance.
no, usually I dont notify poeple that their requests are in, just check back to see if they arrive, RahXephon will be here mid to end next week while Eva is out of stock with the supplier while its being reprinted, so it wont be here next week.

*edit*

Got more info on Eva, it will be ready to be shipped wednesday so i will have it around monday/tuesday of hte following week.
Quote:Originally posted by Sheky
Doh, didn't read the FAQ. Ok, I've made a couple of requests over at the request forum. Now what? Would I get an email or PM when the stock comes in? And how long does it generally take to get stock for stuff not in the store section? Thanks in advance.

Usually when stuff comes in (be them requests or whatever) you have to check yourself (since there is a large number of requests, it'd be hard for JJ to send e-mails to everyone). When it comes to re-stocking it usually differs. FX stuff usually comes in a few times a week so FX request come in pretty frequently. MAC/AV/MI/AS requests usually take a while longer and when they do, sometimes particular titles that you requested may be replaced with another title so it's really hard to tell when a MAC/AV/MI/AS request will get in.

*Note: I was about to post, but was dragged away from the computer for a few minutes and JJ anwsered before I could help*
Quote:Originally posted by JunkieJoe
no, usually I dont notify poeple that their requests are in, just check back to see if they arrive, RahXephon will be here mid to end next week while Eva is out of stock with the supplier while its being reprinted, so it wont be here next week.

*edit*

Got more info on Eva, it will be ready to be shipped wednesday so i will have it around monday/tuesday of hte following week.

Excellent. Been looking everywhere for an FX Rah set online. Can't wait! Will be in touch soon. And much thanks for the others for giving a newbie the heads up. It's much appreciated. Big Grin
Hey, Junkie Joe

Any idea when Giant Robo will be in? That title's been out for a while now.