FX misconceptions
Two titles that I know of, One Piece and .hack//SIGN that are labeled as FX are not.

Both are AV sets. In the review of .hack//SIGN someone said that FX printed the gatefold for AV, which is false. The One Piece set is the exact AV set I have, and I'm guessing someone figured it was FX because the cover picture in the AV part 1 set looks different then the real set.

Anyway, I hope you can move the reviews into the proper set and get rid of the fake sets. While I can't prove it, I think Najica wasn't an FX title either. It seems odd for them to do anything other then an R1 rip, recently.
Ok So let me get this right.. before i mess up anything..
this fx set is bogus?
http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...em_id=1571

and move the reviews to this set?
http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...em_id=1590

Also for One Piece
Are you talking about all 3 fx volumes or just vol 1? could you give links to those so we don't mess up and delete the wrong items.. thanks..
dvd_master, i know for a fact that FX did release One Piece Part 1 and Part 2... it was a release just like Ghost in the Shell FX... a rip of hte MI version...

I cant say for sure about the FX version of .Hack i have listed... but it was probably also a rip of the AV version

I will clarify it with Flora.
Yes, those .hack//SIGN sets are identical, the AV version. Even the front cover is the same, and no one but AV uses that gold gradient DVD logo. So yes, move the reviews from the "FX" set of .hack to the AV set, which it really is.

As for One Piece, I'm strictly talking about the 5 Disc TV part 1 set listed in the FX section. It's AV. I have that set, and it is identical to the one shown (not a single difference) and even the discs clearly have the AV logo on them. I thought it was wierd for FX to make DVDs of such a long series on their own. They usually only do rips or really small originals (like Strawberry Eggs).

Although I don't know where that picture of the listed One Piece AV set is from. I've never seen the set before, I'm just guessing they switched packaging.
Quote:Originally posted by dvd_master

As for One Piece, I'm strictly talking about the 5 Disc TV part 1 set listed in the FX section. It's AV. I have that set, and it is identical to the one shown (not a single difference) and even the discs clearly have the AV logo on them. I thought it was wierd for FX to make DVDs of such a long series on their own. They usually only do rips or really small originals (like Strawberry Eggs).

You're talking about that set I traded you. Yes, that picture in the review section under the FX one is the exact same cover. and it did say AV on all the discs.

Although it's kinda weird that 7 people have done reviews for it and noone ever mentioned that it was AV and not FX. Maybe they both have a set out with the exact same cover. We should ask Kakoi or Op Ox or someone else who did the reviews for that FX set if theirs is in fact FX or AV before changing it.
FX did packaging and just took AV discs, they've done that before.