Battle royale 2
Has anyone seen this , heard its a twist on the first one - but different ? any information to share ? Smile
It's a massive diappointment on pretty much all fronts. Even hardcore BR fans are admitting as much. A million other web pages and message boards can fill you in. I manage to get some entertainment out if it, but its pretty messed up dramatically. Too bad.
"Copyright infringement is your best entertainment value" ? Negativeland
It was really quite boring and i loved the first one. It's nice they had a fresh spin on the rules and bigger budget but there is too little satisfactory character development so you end up not caring who dies or not. Also quite a few plot holes...
yea its shit! and i thought the first one was fantatic. basically it feels nothing like a sequel more like a spin off thats set in the same universe as the first movie, although it does have a few links with the first movie like the surviving kids from the first one and a few other that might spoil it if i tell you. i know your gonna want to see it anyway but dont be expecting great things like the first movie. although i must say i have the upmost respect that br2 doesnt simply recycle the first movie with more money and a number "2" on the end, it just seems that perhaps they moved in the wrong direction. to be honest it feels like a tv movie sequel to a classic cult movie and lets face it, that cant be good.
see you space cowboy...
Are the subtitles any good on the movie?
DUDE!!!
well mines are almost perfect cause i got the region 3 from http://www.cdwow.com for £7!!!!
see you space cowboy...