Anyone like Brainpowerd ?
I read some reviews, 2 actually, both gave bad remarks.
both said, its gundam trying to be eva. and its nothing new, in terms of story. and one said the opening got some naked women fly around.

I know its made by Yoshiyuki Tomino, the creator of Gundam series. since i'm a big fan of Gundam, but i want to hear what people here say first.
I thought it was an ok series.
Not one of my favourites but worth seeing.
I don't see how someone could compare this to either Gundam or EVa except for the fact that all three shows have variations of big robots.

My wife really enjoyed the show and was the main reason I watched it as quickly as I did.

I can't make the comparison to Gundam because I've only seen two of the movies so far. As for EVA, this series doesn't even make an attempt to be cryptic or involved like that did. It does have the whole "parent hating" thing but in a very different light without all the head games.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
A bad serie ... stay clear of this one ...

It had some cool idear's but really fucked up on the story & character development ... one of those serie's you HOPE that some of the main characters die ...
It was such a drag for the first few episodes, by the time I got interested in the show it was over.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
hmmm, mixed response....
I'll put in my list anyway, right after Noir.

Afterall, I do like Gasaraki, while most people thought it as a another one of those "lawyer series".
i like gasaraki aswell Tongue
Gasaraki is a great serie, i don't even see how people can call it a "lawyer series". Shure, it had a lot of plotting going on, but it all made sence ... The only dead moment in the serie was right smack in the middle in my eye's ( in the town ), for the rest the serie had a nice pase & was logical on those points.

The same can't be said about BrainPowerd ... anti-body's here, brains there, you getting fucked in the brain *heuuu* or something like that Wink
that bad huh. I think I'm gonna can borrow first