*NEW* Last Exile's Trade List *Updated*
is vampire hunter

vampire hunter D bloodlust???
not to sure :

here is a pic:

-LE

Attached Files
.jpg   P2161913.JPG (Size: 156.94 KB / Downloads: 24)
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Thats darkstalkers
why would it say Vampire Hunter - the animated series?
im so pissed this ebay seller ripped me off i got shitty ost's half i dont know what they are.

-LE

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
I'm interested in your GTO perfect Fx collection and maybe excel saga and some music cds. I have have many games for dreamcast look at my trade list.
Major UpDate !
All items have prices !

Take a look now i need to sell all things also ill be willing to sell items for damn worth it prices from my HK list so if you can offer a good price ill probaly sell it and im not selling a 3 disc set for 21$ im selling for more since most sets i got for higher prices and also most are FX sets that arent avaible anymore.

thanks.

have fun shopping!

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
UPDATED !

aDDED new aniem titles and also ebay listing!

PM me if you want anything.

thanks.

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Hi Last Exile,

I am interested in your Sol Bianca and GTO sets. Please take a look at my trade list to see if there's anything you'd like to trade for.

Thanks,
Pofigist