Poser Flicks!!!
What's the deal with these new poser movies that, in all reality, should offend people rather than entertain. They are based on stereotypes and such premises that people from 50 and 60 years ago were fighting against such acts of opression! Movies like "Fast and the Furious", "Biker Boys", "You got served" and the like are all based on stereotypes. Why the crap are so many teens and attracted to such garbage? Why are so many "actors" taking roles that they should be offended by after reading the script? Why is being a total TOOL and SELL OUT the cool thing to be these days? What is wrong with people?

Furthermore...Who writes these garbage, poorly written, piles of excrement? And who is giving the OK to film this crap? Or is it that the people making these movies hate the target audience and it's all a big inside joke to see how many retards go to see this stuff?

I am so glad I have never gone to or wanted to see these movies. The previews alone make me bleed on the inside. And I sometimes catch a glimpse of these movies from a relative that rented one.

Society has taken a major downfall by taking racist and other offensive stereotypse and enforcing them on themselves and one another. Often embracing an opressive and discracefull action. I see it everywhere nowadays...movies, music, and everyday life in general. In other words...I pitty useless people such as eminem who are unoriginal, uninspiring (on a positive outlook) to the human race. These people are not worthy of the title of WORM!!!

If anyone thinks different than me, that's cool and I respect everyones opinion. I just thought I'd share my outlook on the media I see around me. I look forward to all of your opinions!Smile
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I agree with you, Dark. It seems that instead of rising above the race thing, this society has decided to wallow in it. Why is it glamorous to be from the "Ghetto" and to be a "pimp" or "thug"? These are things that we shouldn't be proud of, let alone flaunt. The movies mentioned above only seem to add to that stereotype.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
i agree, but actually american movies have been just piles of garbage since 1990. personally i dont mind that people wallow in their own stupidity, actually its pretty entertaining, annoying as well. this may sound harsh but it seems alot of these new movies promote hatred to white people. oh and dont bother flaming me for that remark since i am white/spanish. i just see things the way they are. i cant stand even tv these days. everything is either overly PC or just plain stupid. the idiocy of censors spans throughout american entertainment. always after the rock music, i hardly ever see them attack rap or hip hop even though that music creates nothing but violence and drug use. pretty pathetic society if you ask me.
It's all EVIL!!
Totally dude. I agree too. I should be infuriated at the world because I'm part Cherokee Indian but I'm not about to start an Indian Reperations March because of something that happened 200 years ago. People of today didn't do anything to me and I'm not about to whine over something that didn't happen directly to me in that aspect. I am definately not gonna protest until they make some dumbass movie with Indians on motorcycles doing flips off a Mack Truck at 300 MPH so I can win my whores respect and then dive into her funhole cuz 'my boys got dogged yo yo yo'! I hate society as well!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by justin
everything is either overly PC or just plain stupid. the

I'll second that.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
you guys have some super good points- mine is the almightly dollar, if they can turn out this crap quick and make a fast dollar- theyll keep doing it. Honestly- if some of this crap makes money ,I question the intelligence of the viewer .
There are a few good ones = like FIGHT CLUB
But sad to say 99 percent of them are Crap- you guys are right !
Most American Filks are so STUPID. Xp I don't under stand why people would buy the crap. :confused: people are just weird buy crap!!

Miso-Soup #p
every thing comes down to one answer MONEY, the movie industry has found something that sells and is exploiting it. they are just makeing movies to make movies, so watch ifc but even thats being overdone. it also doesn't help none that todays youth has been completely dumbed down. pop culture has the bad habbit of assimulating anything that is new or something thats been around for awhile but nobody was into and bastardizeing it and the stupid kids will buy into it. the world makes me sick so support your local underground and fuck mainstream society
well said, well said!!!!!!
It's all EVIL!!
The only american movies i have liked in recent times has been the Lord of The Rings series, besides that I have been mostly sticking to anime.
Smart Way to Go! XP
Pika Pika Shining!!!! Ryuichi Sakuma is a GOD!!! NO DA?!
best american movies are horror 1960-1994, other than that i stick with anime and foreign films
It's all EVIL!!
Well I know what you mean about 1960-1994 , seems like they didnt pump out the stuff as fast as they do now ! on average it takes them about 3-5 months to push out the new crap, where as back then they took about a year or two preping for it and then another year to make it etc-- Id like to add, i like the 1930's threw the 1950's as a whole, because they seem to have more feeling to them-( even thou there were alot of quickie films back then too- that suck ) i have a weakness for the old universal monster movies , like Frankenstein, the bride of Frankenstein and the Wolfman , ( never cared for the old Dracula -) not as scary as the horrorific stuff they put out today , but its fun- Wink