FX Update
More FX titles added, please check the Store section of this website for a complete list
Want to remind a few people to update their paypal email in their paypal profile, because I reply with order information via the emails that are associated with the paypal accounts, when they bounce, its you who is left wondering when the order is shipped etc etc etc.

Enjoy
Getting Berserk Perfect Collection FX anytime soon? Smile
its currently being reprinted at the supplier's factory, i am hoping it will be available this week so maybe early next week i will have it back in stock
Thanks for the heads-up. Will wait for it to become available before buying my second bundle.
Hey Joe, are you still expecting to get these following titles from FX next week:

Berserk Perfect Collection (FX)
Cowboy Bebop Perfect Collection Remastered (FX)
Rurouni Kenshin Limited Edition Boxset (FX)

I was planning to order them all at the same time at once to save on shipping for you guys because you guys still need to send me the two FLCL's you forgot to pack.

If you want I can pay for the items right now so as to save them for me when you do get them all in stock. Any help would be appreciated Joe Big Grin
Just curious, is there a HK version of the original Fist Of The North Star feature movie? Cause that's a good time had by all and I'd be interested in picking myself up a copy. Also, more Japan live-action, whatever you can find.

Yes, I know this is a request, but I'm lazy.
<a href="http://elotroladodelburro.tripod.com">Website</a>
Quote:Originally posted by ElVaquero
Just curious, is there a HK version of the original Fist Of The North Star feature movie? Cause that's a good time had by all and I'd be interested in picking myself up a copy. Also, more Japan live-action, whatever you can find.

Yes, I know this is a request, but I'm lazy.

I'll give you a little tip. This site contains a review space for every HK anime dvd available from the big companies. If you do a search in the review database you will find what your looking for.
Gireihei, Bebop will be here shortly, Kenshin TV will be here early next week, Berserk I am hoping for mid to end this week if the factory get it done this week
I am also hoping for Berserk sometime this week Big Grin

Received my first order today, can't wait 'til I have time to watch it all. ANIME BINGE!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FX Update JunkieJoe 8 7,161 01-12-2005, 08:04 PM
Last Post: voodo14
  FX update JunkieJoe 2 4,290 01-05-2005, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Seijuro Hiko
  Small FX update. JunkieJoe 0 1,944 11-02-2004, 10:39 AM
Last Post: JunkieJoe
  FX Update! JunkieJoe 0 1,780 10-25-2004, 10:15 AM
Last Post: JunkieJoe
  FX Update. JunkieJoe 2 2,495 10-22-2004, 06:39 PM
Last Post: The Swan