Live movie suggestions
so i've been meaning to get a few of the live movies that are in the store, but quite frankly i don't know much about any of them. what i'm looking for is whatever anyone can recommend. i'm into more action oriented movies like fong sai yuk, iron monkey and hero. i'm planning on getting returner and versus when they come back in stock, and i also put in a request for dead or alive 1 and 2. but i'd appreciate any other suggestions you might have.
You've already mentioned a few of the great movies.

If you haven't seen it yet, you should look at getting Shaolin Soccer. It's one of the better movies to come out of HK in a while (even if it is a few years old now).

I also enjoyed Battle Royale a lot. It's a different sort of action but still very well done.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
I enjoyed the Boogiepop Phantom and Perfect blue live movies. Returner was great and Versus was good. GTO is a good buy I think and Battle Royal as mentiones above is awesome(Can't wait till the second one comes out). Have you the Rings? those are as well really good.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
thanks, i've actually got both of those already Smile

has anyone bought any of the ones currently listed in the store that they can recommend?
I reccomend "The Ring" !! Start with Ring 1, then (if you want) see ring 0 or 2 in whatever order.
Get Naked Weapon and So Close (already released on R1) when JJ has those in stock. Those are pretty good chick action movies. Plenty of actions. Wing Chun is pretty good too. Gen-Y cops is sci-fi with plenty of action and hot young cast. Have u gotten the Storm Riders, Legend of Zu and The Duel yet? That's action oriented martial arts with super powers...you know what i mean. Same series as A Man Called Hero.
I've already watched all of these before, however, only in Cantonese. I really want to get those in English dub.
I will have to agree with the Storm Riders. The movie is awesome.Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
awesome, thanks for all the suggestions. hopefully these will all tide me over for a while Smile
I just saw suicide circle the other day. Interesting story, lots of gore. The ending was a little weird but there's supposed to be 2 more movies, so I'd recommend it.

-K
Jackie Chan Movies...
Drunken Master (Best Chan movie EVER)
Legend of Drunken Master ( Not as good as the Original but still sweet)
Half A Loaf of Kung-Fu (REALLY funny)

Bruce Lee...
The Chineese Connection ( Holy Crap is this good)
Fists of Fury
Return of the Dragon( CHUCK NORRIS-Nuff Said )
Enter the Dragon

Other Movies...
The Storm Riders ( One of the Best movies I have ever seen )
Shaolin Soccer ( I hear it's the best Kung-Fu movie ever )
Godzilla 2000 It's the best Godzilla ever and not the American Retardzilla that we got here.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Samurai Fiction is always a good choice.
<a href="http://elotroladodelburro.tripod.com">Website</a>