I am leaving on a jet plane
yes my good friends... my time in Japan has come to an end. I have recive orders to Minot Air Force Base, North Dakota. It has been a good time here but the military says I have to go so I go. JJ we are getting together hell what am I 100 miles from your house...?
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Back to the states you come eh?WinkSmile
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
...JJ we are getting together hell what am I 100 miles from your house...?
:eek: There's a scary combo!!! Morg and JJ...wreaking havoc in North America! Just wait until Schultz and I get back to the states!!Big Grin
Did we ever decide which Con we were all desending on?

Morg, It's been fun, I know I'll see you again. Rolleyes
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Welcome Back MORG!!! Maybe you can hang over here sometime too! I have the house all to myself now! Me You and Kak can all hang out and party like it's 1999 again!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Ummm... I live about 100 miles from JJ and I live in the SAME province as him.

There's a band called The Arrogant Worms that summed it up with one of their songs "Canada is Really Big". It's a great song and it's true!

North Dakota is about two days drive away from here. Not exactly condusive to impromptu get togethers. If you want to come up though, I've always got room for another fan of anime for a visit.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
have fun in the cold morg.. hehe going from hot as hell to cold as hell.. is there any base thats right in between!?! but anyway hopefully june's time i will be back in teh states for good also.
hey Morg, hope u have a save trip and yea we all should get together soon, after Rob and Elizabeth get back state side we should pick a city and trash it hehe ^_~