Tracking on orders
I have a question, two questions actually. Firsst of all, I placed an order yesterday and I opted for the extra $6 for faster and trackable shipping. My question is, will I be notified when my order ships? Will I be sent a tracking number to use, and a website where I can use this tracking number?

My second question is, the item I ordered disappeared from the store today. If I order something in the store, am I guaranteed that I will get it?

Also, how long after an order is placed does it usually take before it is actually shipped?

Thanks!
Let's be rid of it, once and for all! I can't carry it for you, Mister Frodo, but I can carry you!
- Samwise. ("Mount Doom", The Return of the King)
Hi, usually I ship things around 2-3PM in the after noon, so if u place an order before that time, your item is shipped on the same day, if you place it after that time, its shipped the next day.

Items disapear from store because they sell out, if u dont get an email from me saying that item u ordered sold out, you have nothing to worry about, maybe you got the last item and its not on the website any more.

Email me your name and I will email you the tracking number, which is trackable at http://www.canadapost.ca
Thanks Joe, I'm sending you a private message, sinec I could not find your email address on this site.
Let's be rid of it, once and for all! I can't carry it for you, Mister Frodo, but I can carry you!
ok, i sent you a private message. thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Order Tracking J182razor 2 3,220 11-17-2004, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Last Exile