[Current Trade List] Amethyst
Region 0 Anime DVD's :

King of Bandit Jing Episodes 1-13 Sub Region 0 / 2 Disks Anime Studio

Earthian Angelic Collection Episodes 1-4 Sub Region 0 / 1 Disk Manga Int.

Tenchi The Movie Collection Tenchi in Love, Tenchi Forever & Tenchi The Daughter of Darkness Widescreen Episodes 3 Both Region 0 / 1 Disk FX

Card Captor Sakura Movie Enchanted Cards/Sealed Card Episode 1 Sub Region 0 / 1 Disk Anime Cartoon

Devilman Lady Episodes 1-26 Sub Region 0 / 3 Disks Anime Cartoon

Night Walker Midnight Detective I Episodes 1-6 Both Region 0 / 1 Disk Another DVD

Night Walker Midnight Detecive II Episodes 7-12 Sub only (Case says both) Region 0 / 1 Disk Anime Studio

RG Veda Episodes 1-2 Sub Region 0 / 1 Disk Anime Cartoon

Tenchi Muyo Universe Episodes 1-26 Sub Region 0 / 3 Disks Manga Int.

Hellsing Sub Region 0 / 2 Disks Manga Int.

Rurouni Kenshin Reflections OVA Sub Region 0 / 1 Disk Manga Int.

Vision of Escaflowne Movie A Girl in Gaea 1 episode Japanese Audio ONLY!! DTS Limited Edition (Cover says subtitles, there are NO ENGLISH SUBTITLES on this disk!!) Region 0? / 1 disk Anime Video?

Saint Beast Episodes 1-6 Sub Region 0 / 1 disk Animation Video (episodes 5 and 6 have subtitles that stick)

Crest of Stars Battle Flag of The Stars II Seikai no Senki II Episodes 1-10 Sub Region 0 / 2 disks Manga Int. Inc.

DNA 2 Episodes 1-15 Sub Region 0 / 2 Disks Anime Studio

Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust DTS Dub only Region 0 / 1 Disk Anime Studio Inc.

Hentai :

Magical Twilight The Hex Files 3 Episodes Sub Region 1 / 1 Disk Soft Cel

Dragon Knight 4 Hentai 4 episodes Sub Region 0 / 1 Disk Anime Cartoon

G-Taste Hentai 4 Episodes Sub Region 0 / 1 Disk Popo Int. Inc.

Live Action Movies :

Zu: Warriors of The Magic Mountain Widescreen Region 0 / 1 Disk Sub

Region 1 DVD's :

Rurouni Kenshin Wandering Samurai Renegade Samurai Both Episodes 19-22 Region 1 / 1 Disk Anime Works

Looking For : (Or Ask)

Cat Girl Nuku Nuku TV 12 episodes
Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure OVA 2 Vol. 1 (episodes 1-3) & 3 (epi. 7)
Zenki Saga 1, 2 & 3
Dirty Pair TV Series 24/26 episodes
Saber Marionette J to X 26 episodes & R 3 episodes
Grappler Baki 2nd Season 24 episodes
Kanon Vol. 2 episodes 10-13
Golden Boy Vol. 2 episodes 4-6
Dragon Ball Z Part 6 & 7, 10 up.

You can contact me at :

[email protected]

Successful Trades Out of the Country:

Bumperboy (2x) CookieJarVideo.com, Import-Anime.com (Portugul)
Alcahest (1x) Import-Anime.com (France)
Ekin (1x) CookieJarVideo.com (Norway)

Successful Trades:

Umino (1x) CookieJarVideo.com
Xellos2099 (1x) ArticNightfall.com
Zea125 (1x) CookieJarVideo.com
DVD_Master (1x) Import-Anime.com
Ryviux (2x) Import-Anime.com
HarukaTenoh11 (2x) Import-Anime.com
PChmura (2x) Import-Anime.com
JunkieJoe (1x) Import-Anime.com
I'm interested in a few things. Can you check my list? Thanks.
Quote:Originally posted by dvd_master
I'm interested in a few things. Can you check my list? Thanks.

How many things.... :confused: I've looked at your list, there's quite a bit of stuff like Yu Gi Oh I'd like, how many disks are those? How many are you looking at from my list? Or Najica 1 & 2, is that all 12 episodes?
I'm interestedin Gravitation, and probably Fake and Fruits Basket part 1.

I don't have Najica anymore, I traded them away. Sorry if it's still on my list, I must've forgot to remove it.
I'm interestedin Gravitation, and probably Fake and Fruits Basket part 1.

I don't have Najica anymore, I traded them away. Sorry if it's still on my list, I must've forgot to remove it.

Ok, that's 5 disks, you don't want the 2nd half of Fruits Basket? (7 if you do) Talk to me about your Yu Gi Oh sets... how many disks/episodes are each one of those plus the movie.... and give me a couple more things you'd be interested in to round it out... It doesn't have to be from my list, just tell me what you'd like and I'll see if I have it in my collection. I will also be having here pretty soon the Tenchi Muyo Universe sub 3 disk Manga Int. set and probably the 3 movie OVA as well in case you're interested in that...
Yu-Gi-Oh TV Part 1 and 2 would be 6 discs
The Movie would be 1 disc
And the TV Special would also be 1 disc

Were you interested in the R2's? Or just the HK's? The really long and detailed reviews of all the YGO HK's are mine, if you got any questions.
The r2's video is absolutly flawless. There's not a single problem with the video, and the packaging is GREAT (clear case each with an awesome fiery picture on the reverse side)

Um titles I'm interested in, in case you have them are... FLCL, Kindaichi, Naruto, Hikaru no Go part 3+, Kodocha, Fushigi Yuugi, Now and Then, Here and There, Full Metal Panic, Evangelion (I only want to Renewal rip from MI), Detective Conan, Get Backers, Read or Die, R.O.D. TV, and it's not anime but Family Guy season 3.

I guess I'd be interested in Part 2 of Fruits Basket.... I just didn't know if I'd like the series, and the subs don't seem as good as it would be on the FX rip or something... but oh well.

Thanks!
Yu-Gi-Oh TV Part 1 and 2 would be 6 discs
The Movie would be 1 disc
And the TV Special would also be 1 disc

This is what I'm interested in, so we need to fill out what you're getting from me to equal the 8 disks...

Quote:Originally posted by dvd_master Were you interested in the R2's? Or just the HK's? The really long and detailed reviews of all the YGO HK's are mine, if you got any questions.
The r2's video is absolutly flawless. There's not a single problem with the video, and the packaging is GREAT (clear case each with an awesome fiery picture on the reverse side)

I don't have anything that will read R2's, other than the computer DVD drive and so I'd have to rewrite them to an all region DVDR, and there are less episodes on the R2's, they would be like buying the R1's at 4 episodes a disk... *laugh*

Quote:Originally posted by dvd_master Um titles I'm interested in, in case you have them are... FLCL, Kindaichi, Naruto, Hikaru no Go part 3+, Kodocha, Fushigi Yuugi, Now and Then, Here and There, Full Metal Panic, Evangelion (I only want to Renewal rip from MI), Detective Conan, Get Backers, Read or Die, R.O.D. TV, and it's not anime but Family Guy season 3.

Ok, I have some of that stuff, but most of it is on DVDR's...(Naruto, Get Backers, R.O.D. TV) so that won't do you any good...and Fushigi Yuugi is way too long... *laugh* Unless you just wanted an OVA. I have the 9 episode sub Anime Cartoon one and the 4 episode both Pioneer Eikou Den one. I also have the Read or Die OVA it is sub, by Manga Int. I also have the first 8 episodes of Get Backers sub Manga Int. Let me know which of these you'd want... with the 2nd part of Fruits Basket and one disk from one of these, that would make us even...

Quote:Originally posted by dvd_master I guess I'd be interested in Part 2 of Fruits Basket.... I just didn't know if I'd like the series, and the subs don't seem as good as it would be on the FX rip or something... but oh well.

Thanks!

Fruits Basket was a very cute and interesting anime, I thoroughly enjoyed it even though I'm not into the shoujo types like my daughter, although it had bits of shoujo, it was more funny than romantic... the subs were pretty good, with little Engrish, some names were spelled slightly off, but nothing major... as a matter of fact, they were better subs than the Gravitation names... *laugh* (I have this in fansubs on DVDR) The only thing you'd gain with the FX version is the English dub... which makes me wonder why my daughter bought it, she hates dubs... *laugh* oh well... it took me months to get these extra copies away from her... so I'd better not say that too loudly.... Rolleyes Email me and we're exchange addresses : [email protected]
Hmmm.... so for 8 discs I'll probably go with....

Gravitation (2 DVDs)

Well, is Get Backers from MI 2 DVDs? And is it the actual MI DVDs (with case and everything) or is it just DVD-R's of them? If it's the real HKs....

Get Backers (2 DVDs)
Fruits Basket Part 1 (2 DVDs)
and
Fruits Basket Part 2 (2 DVDs)

That's 8, right? Big Grin

We should probably take this to PM now, instead of posting it all. Let me know!

Edit: Oh, if GetBackers is only 1 disc, I'll take Fake. Smile
Tenchi Muyo Movie Collection (In Love, Daughter of Darkness, Tenchi Forever) Both Region 0 / 1 Disk FX

King of Bandit Jing Episodes 1-13 Sub Region 0 / 2 Disks Anime Studio

-> how bad are the subs?

Earthian Angel Collection Episodes 1-4 Both Region 0 / 1 Disk Manga Int.

-> does it have any english audio in it?

Dragon Knight 4 Hentai 4 episodes Sub Region 0 / 1 Disk DVD Video

these are the dvds I'm interested in. could you pm me with some info about the dvds?

tks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Current Trade List] Amethyst Amethyst 25 23,609 11-03-2013, 02:20 AM
Last Post: tanakag
  [Current Trade List] Amethyst Amethyst 6 4,804 06-05-2007, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Amethyst
  [Current Trade List] Amethyst Amethyst 8 6,110 04-30-2007, 08:08 AM
  [Current Trade List] Amethyst Amethyst 8 4,531 03-11-2007, 10:51 PM
  [Current Trade List] Amethyst Amethyst 4 3,086 12-20-2006, 01:17 PM