Tracking and American Customs Question
Last I checked my tracking on the 23 it said it had entered the country. I was wondering if that had menat it also had cleared customs too? The exact term on the tracker was "Arrival in destination country". I'm not too worried since it is the Christmas season and mail may slighty be delayed and I not really expecting it to get here even by Monday. I just want to assume that I no longer have to worry about customs giving any problems with the packages? For reference I got the GITS:SAC TV Set and Gundam Wing Limitied Edition Perfect Set. So I don't think any of the titles should weird out customs. Any adivce or answers would be aprreciated.
Thanks`
hi dont worry about the tracking, it wont change until the item is delivered to your house, right now its holiday season, nothing is working/open so expect delivery early next next week
Quote:Originally posted by JunkieJoe
hi dont worry about the tracking, it wont change until the item is delivered to your house, right now its holiday season, nothing is working/open so expect delivery early next next week

Alright I just wanted to make sure customs had taken an interest in my anime Big Grin . But thats good news to hear that the next update wouldn't be till delivary anyway. Its just after getting those first four updates I was wondering if they would continue once they crossed into America ,guess not. Thanks again for the help.
yea i know its shitty... Canada post is suppose to work out something with USPS where it will do that (thats what i got from Canada Post Clerk via Phone) but thats probably just some BS talk
Quote:Originally posted by JunkieJoe
yea i know its shitty... Canada post is suppose to work out something with USPS where it will do that (thats what i got from Canada Post Clerk via Phone) but thats probably just some BS talk

I'm surprised they dont already have something like that, especially considering all the trade that goes on between the two countries. Well, thanks again for all the info.